Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does this Soyboy mog you?

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
yes but he looks weird asf since he's acting like a total retard

Possibly, he looks taller and he is white.

Cringe af but yes. He could be a chad if he dressed nicer and changed his ways.
No, he isn't and couldn't be a chad. That would require to change his genetics. He could be a normie, probably low tier normie at best.

Without the glasses and with proper clothes, yes, he does mog me

Greycel
Joined Mar 28, 2023
Last seen 19 minutes ago · Viewing thread Does this Soyboy mog you?
Yeah well, you're retarded if you think people can "become chad". Your genes determine this. Irrelevant how long you've been on this site, you are obviously too low IQ to understand basic biology.

Dragon-Ball-Super.jpg

dude i hecking love nintender

Yeah well, you're retarded if you think people can "become chad". Your genes determine this. Irrelevant how long you've been on this site, you are obviously too low IQ to understand basic biology.
You could be a fed, you glow!

He mogs every ethnic that has ever existed.

No, he isn't and couldn't be a chad. That would require to change his genetics. He could be a normie, probably low tier normie at best.
shut the fuck up
JoinedMar 28, 2023Posts37

Tbh. Chads are born not made.

I am ugly asf the more I look at myself the more I wanna give up on life

No, but has the potential to.

Best he could do is a SE Asian ladyboy or a non-binary sub-5 landwhale :feelsjuice:

he has the potential to, so yeah

Yes, he giga-mogs me, especially in his facial symmetry, lower third, and midface regions.

Also for some context, the guy in the video was jestermaxxing and did this as a parody. I've seen the original video on his TikTok and he is not 100% soy like he appears to be in this video at least.