Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does time feel like its moving fast or slow to you?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
As you get older you generally feel like time moves very fast. The past year has felt like five to me and it's speeding up even further in my perception. The last week alone felt like a month, and the month of December felt like an entire year. I don't know what to attribute this to, but the effect its been having on my psyche is not good, and it's not showing any signs of slowing down.

Fast as fuck

Fast my life is just slipping away.

Very fast because I do the same things every single day. I have done nothing but play video games, browse this forum, and walk in circles in my yard. The mind tends to compress these periods as it's all unvaluabe information.

If you don't do intresting and new stuff (especially social stuff) your mind doesn't have any poles it can cling on to and when you try to think back to it, one month can feel like 5 days.

As you get older you generally feel like time moves very fast. The past year has felt like five to me and it's speeding up even further in my perception. The last week alone felt like a month, and the month of December felt like an entire year. I don't know what to attribute this to, but the effect its been having on my psyche is not good, and it's not showing any signs of slowing down.
Fast

Fast. Can't believe we're already in the mid 2020s JFL

extremely fast

Slow. It's the same song and dance everyday. I wish it was over tomorrow.

very slow for all grueling tasks, very fast for everything neutral or fun
time feels like tis passing way faster since things have been going really downhill. Parts of the day are consumed by the emotional struggles of dealing with this life either mentally raping me or making my thoughts/actions less efficient
I've also been wasting a lot of time in these semi-useless "ecosystems" for lack of a better term like psychiatry etc. that in my case have caused more harm than good while always coming with an opportunity cost. Some of the time may've been spent better elsewhere but there was always a risk of repercussions for me not doing them while I was on welfare (even though I was self learning all day and running a bunch of projects but ofc subhuman welfare clerks can't process this information)

Last edited:
Too
Fast

Way too slowly tbqh but I don't mind it.

Very fast, I blink and an entire month has gone by. It's crazy.

Slow tbh.Nothing notable happens.

Fast

January-March went by quick