Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you like getting spam emails because it makes you feel less lonely

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
I live with my parents, so I talk to them almost daily.

Other than that, it's complete radio silence. I don't talk to anyone else. No one else wishes me a happy birthday. Merry Christmas. Happy Easter. Happy New Year. All my social media is dead. No one has my phone number anymore.

So I like getting spam emails because it makes me feel less alone. I like seeing a higher number of emails in my inbox. I just like the activity in my inbox. I don't like it when it's stale and rotting. I like it when it's active and moving. I feel less forgotten when I receive spam emails. And on my phone, I like hearing the notification sound.

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm a normie and I'm just getting text messages from other people.

I talk to the foid that gave birth to me sometimes because she comes to my room and ask random questions, other than that I don't speak to anybody.

I never check my email so it's probably 99+ from some stupid sites and viruses lmao

Also, I'd like to clarify. By spam, I don't mean scam phishing emails. I mean more like newsletter emails from websites.

I talk to the foid that gave birth to me sometimes because she comes to my room and ask random questions, other than that I don't speak to anybody.

I never check my email so it's probably 99+ from some stupid sites and viruses lmao
my source of social interaction is the gas station attendant when i go to buy treats, i quit drinking caffeine though so there will be even less interaction lol

Yeah things have gotten quiet for me recently because some stuff I had to do is now done, which is a good thing but it did give me a way of interacting with other people.

Strange isn't it how even getting e-mails is quite nice even if it's just static text.

We are completely forgotten. We experience inhumane levels of loneliness and isolation. There's no way of coming back from this type of social deprivation.

While normies are out there socializing and increasing their social skills, we rot more and more.

no i dont I actually prefer everyone to fuck off

Loneliness is probably the primary reason why I chose to make myself a tulpa. I'm still reading a book on it and haven't even begun the creation process, but the end result seems promising.

Holy shit that's depressing. I've heard of people getting dopamine rushes from instagram likes but not from getting spam email.

Loneliness is probably the primary reason why I chose to make myself a tulpa. I'm still reading a book on it and haven't even begun the creation process, but the end result seems promising.
I hope that works out for you.

I'm in the same boat. I only have 2 phone numbers in my contacts list: my mother, and the local pizza place. Recently, a scammer called me. I answered, and rather than hand over my credit card details, I couldn't help but start venting to him about my life and urged him to stay on the line and listen. He hung up, and he isn't returning my calls.

I'm in the same boat. I only have 2 phone numbers in my contacts list: my mother, and the local pizza place. Recently, a scammer called me. I answered, and rather than hand over my credit card details, I couldn't help but start venting to him about my life and urged him to stay on the line and listen. He hung up, and he isn't returning my calls.

It's over for scamcels

I live with my parents, so I talk to them almost daily.

Other than that, it's complete radio silence. I don't talk to anyone else. No one else wishes me a happy birthday. Merry Christmas. Happy Easter. Happy New Year. All my social media is dead. No one has my phone number anymore.

So I like getting spam emails because it makes me feel less alone. I like seeing a higher number of emails in my inbox. I just like the activity in my inbox. I don't like it when it's stale and rotting. I like it when it's active and moving. I feel less forgotten when I receive spam emails. And on my phone, I like hearing the notification sound.

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm a normie and I'm just getting text messages from other people
most of my notifcations are youtube, gaming companies just giving me update email about game and random spam

It's far more annoying getting texts from people pretending to be your "friend".

Gen Z are the same they like to look cool with their thousands of notifications.

Looking at my email inbox is less depressing than looking at my phone contacts. At least I get messages everyday.