Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does wage slaving make you a cuck?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When you pay taxes, those taxes go to funding abortions so females can fuck Chad without consequence, they're also used by the government to buy useless vaccines. Does paying taxes make you a cuck?

Last edited:
I have made my views on this clear before... :feelssus:

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

The ultimate cucking, but not one most can control. :feelsUgh:

Yes if you're wageslaving in a demanding job, like a warehouse or restaurant worker or doing plumbing or anything where you actually have to work for money.

But doing a bullshit job where you hardly do any work and get a high income is based, albeit soul-crushing.

When you pay taxes, those taxes go to funding abortions so females can't fuck Chad without consequence, they're also used by the government to buy useless vaccines. Does paying taxes make you a cuck?
reminds me of millenial thinker´s vid called "NEET logic", where one of the boyos says "working is like being a cuck because that money goes to single moms".

I don’t think working to survive makes you a “cuck” what else are you gonna do? NEET like a retard

I don’t think working to survive makes you a “cuck” what else are you gonna do? NEET like a retard
I plan to NEET till I can't, then I'll rope.

reminds me of millenial thinker´s vid called "NEET logic", where one of the boyos says "working is like being a cuck because that money goes to single moms".
Yeah that money goes to single mothers like my cunt mother. Always leeching off the goverment

Yes if you're wageslaving in a demanding job, like a warehouse or restaurant worker or doing plumbing or anything where you actually have to work for money.

But doing a bullshit job where you hardly do any work and get a high income is based, albeit soul-crushing.
I disagree working a demanding job that can be done without talking too much can be a way to cope. If you work a bullshit 9-5, you have too much time to think and have to interact a lot with normie coworkers.

If you live in a shithole country you have no choice to wageslave to survive, its cucked but if you don't work you starve to death

He doesn’t understand the resilience and persistence required to start a business. You will have the last laugh when you are the CEO of a multi billion dollar fesikh company with a hot foid assistant
He doesn't appreciate fesikh

Wagecucking makes you alive.Its surprising how this privileged fucks can be neets and enjoy thier parents money while some unfortunate souls have to be in death labor camp just to barely survive day by day.

Canada is legalizing euthanasia for mental illness, will you do it @tehgymcel420 ?