Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women are scaling back relationships then men should scale back protection

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
If women are refusing to date men because of bad looks (i.e Chad only or only selecting men who earn a lot) then this
is what the response should be from average men who have had to grow up amongst recessions and constant
economic mistakes from government;

1. Incels/Average men should STOP joining the army. If your country calls you up refuse. As an incel or average man
your worth (determined by the state) is almost zero. Therefore the states worth should also be zero.

2. If a female is in trouble i.e violence or bad behaviour by other men; refuse to help. Women do not 'offer help'
when average men are lonely and suicidal.

3. Stop paying for ONLYFANS and being a simp. If men stopped paying women to do feet pics, then they would
need to get a real job. Many women are living in entitled lifestyles without paying taxes. No man needs to
pay for ONLYFANS, when there are plenty of leaks out there.

We could run a 'leaks' section on this website. To annoy the ONLYFANS thots. Infact by ripping girls off their entire
ONLYFANS collection will annoy them a lot.

4. Do not contribute to female businesses. A lot of women band together and only support female businesses, this
is in the frame of ''equality'' when really it is nothing but misandrism. Therefore men should stop supporting female businesses.

Last edited:
All great points, but there are just too many cucks, simps, and whiteknights out there

i genuinly dont know how onlyfans makes millions ive nver heard of someone actually paying

If your country calls you up refuse.
In France, refusing to be drafted leads to 5 years in prison and €500,000 fine. So basically you must choose between war and slavery (or rope).

In France, refusing to be drafted leads to 5 years in prison and €500,000 fine. So basically you must choose between war and slavery (or rope).

In France there is still slavery and they need to go into civil war to rectify that.

We could run a 'leaks' section on this website. To annoy the ONLYFANS thots. Infact by ripping girls off their entire
ONLYFANS collection will annoy them a lot.
Good idea. Although, that could lead this site into some legal trouble. Onlyfans leak sites have a lot of issues with the law.

The issue is that we make up a tiny minority. The majority will stay bluepilled and always help a woman in danger

A Stacy fell down at a club. I looked at her and I walked away.

Good thing I'm autismcel so I don't have to join the army :feelsthink:

1. Incels/Average men should STOP joining the army. If your country calls you up refuse. As an incel or average man
your worth (determined by the state) is almost zero. Therefore the states worth should also be zero.
i would rather go to jail than serve the kike in kike wars

I once was asked if 'I'm a man' by female because I don't whiteknighted.

Anyway, they made getting sex very hard ( almost impossible ) for ugly males.
If some Chad can have passionate sex just for existing while I need to have a car, a job, my own place just for a potential chance of betabuxxing and getting starfish sex once a month then it's just shows their indifference towards suffering of an ugly males.

France won't last 5 years at this point JFL
m9oruywyYbHL6A2wWp.webp

No point in serving for a country that hates your guts anyway.

We have no power, other than refuse to participate.

We have no power, other than refuse to participate.

I think the 'average man' has no where to turn in this society. The incel community should be re-branded
with all of the language dropped and appealed to the 'average man' who is oppressed by his workplace,
his country, western women and his company.

The issue is that we make up a tiny minority. The majority will stay bluepilled and always help a woman in danger
The sentiment has changed a lot. Not drastically, but enough for foids to take notice.

1. Incels/Average men should STOP joining the army.
I said this multiple times, in other threads.
There is already an Army recruitment crisis, in Western countries.
These youngsters have absolutely nothing to fight for.

There's no need to fight let alone stock up for the purge.

Being blackpilled " Just makes sence in a world Like this .

But I guess indoctrination / Brainwashing Goes Long Ways .