Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your Doctor make "you're pathetic" glances and comments during exam?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I've always got some weird shit wrong with me, not to mention the anti anxiety meds.

So my doc is basically pretty patient, but his tone is like he's dealing with a total shit bird.

Also, I can see a subtle expression of "what a dork" in his eyes.

Yo TOP it off, I told him I was "anti vax mandate", and he more or less said I was entitled to be a fool nigger if I wanted to.
7932 prostate exam funny funny paper get well card

Last edited:
Lol at that doctor if he was the same age like us in this era then he would end up here :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I haven't seen a doctor for about 10 years.

I’ve never seen a doctor in my life

Lol at that doctor if he was the same age like us in this era then he would end up here :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
NO BOOMER ever thinks he'll end up alone.

He thinks he can take a shower and man up and get a nice Slim Becky boomer.

Instead if ending up with an std ridden hambeast.

Not really, but foid doctors never look me in the eye, shoot down any concerns I have, and just overall treat me as if I were an annoying beggar. No male doctor ever gave me such condescending treatment ---- with one exception of an orthodox kike physician, who didn't return my greeting, didn't introduce himself, and looked at me as if I were a slug.

[UWSL][UWSL]I haven't been going to the doctor for years.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I hate hospitals and doctors, I don't know why but it gives me a bad feeling. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back