Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee (DogPill) Foid refuses to kill dogs while playing GTA 5

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

Yes, I kill them all of the time
Ive never ever seen a dog besides chop in the entire game and ive been playing for YEARS! Since it came out on PS3 then PC later

They’re usually at parks

Women shouldnt read, write, have access to video games. In fact they shouldnt even know how to speak.

Women shouldnt read, write, have access to video games. In fact they shouldnt even know how to speak.
Seeing foids playing games feels like a foid taking something that’s ours. It’s like they try to humanize themselves by doing guy stuff but they’re still chad only so I’m just sitting here seething while this foid plays my precious ER simulator

while she wouldn't have a second thought about killing incels or cops. DOG = GOD and GOD = DOG

while she wouldn't have a second thought about killing incels or cops. DOG = GOD and GOD = DOG
She even encouraged the npc girl that was yelling at the soycucks in the lifeinvader building to keep telling them off when they weren’t even saying anything. She even treats ingame inkies like they’re subhuman. She’s good coomfuel but also ragefuel

Seeing foids playing games feels like a foid taking something that’s ours. It’s like they try to humanize themselves by doing guy stuff but they’re still chad only so I’m just sitting here seething while this foid plays my precious ER simulator
Imagine not understanding the point of a video game is to be able to do what you can't do in real life including fucking a do- oh wait

Imagine not understanding the point of a video game is to be able to do what you can't do in real life including fucking a do- oh wait
When foids act like anything other than sex objects it makes me cringe, just shut the fuck up foid you’re not human like me

Theres dogs in GTAV????
They've already answered you but yes I remember there were dogs particularly in the redneck town where Trevor lives. In the ps4/Xbox one/pc versions they added even more animals.

They've already answered you but yes I remember there were dogs particularly in the redneck town where Trevor lives. In the ps4/Xbox one/pc versions they added even more animals.
THE FUCK? I NEVER SPOT ANY!