Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Dogpill] Irish hag-whore chokes on dog cum and dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Holy fuaark, it's on the first page on cuckit.

Cuckit link

Original article here:
https://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

The article says:
The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that Gardaí are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.

Free Fred Now!!!
The Alsatian dog has been kept in quarantine ever since the incident of 7 October, 2008, Patrick O’Connell wrote.

Her funeral song:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6CTwmOz0IwB2/

Last edited:
Allergic reaction similar to peanut sensitivity JFL, so her throat closed up? Mother of four too, pretty depraved.

Allergic reaction similar to peanut sensitivity JFL, so her throat closed up? Mother of four too, pretty depraved.

Mom died while eating Fred's cum.

well deserved death for being a degenerate cum dumpster whore who would never look in my direction but yet fuck dogs

Finally dogs are fighting back. Dogpill on our side confirmed???

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just what is this sudden rise of the dog pill all over the place.

It was a cuckold session with the dog. Jfl.

Stranger: So did ya mum died eh?
Poor kid: By getting deepthroated by a dog.

Just what is this sudden rise of the dog pill all over the place.

Dogpill was there all along, people just started to notice it.

"Dogpill is a forced meme"
When will they realise dogpill is the truest and hardest pill to swallow?

I’ve never felt more ashamed to be half Irish ngl.

That's actually pretty amusing.

This is fucking hilarious. The dogpill is actually legit.

Imagine one of her kids coming back home from school and discovering mom's corpse lying face down in a puddle of dog cum and peanut butter, still being knotted :dafuckfeels:

Thank god man this dog is a hero

charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four
Wait did I read it wrong or what? It's not like someone could command a dog to have sex JFL

When you hear the normie advice about walking a dog at the park to start conversations with foids... That whole idea is basically normieucks walking their bulls on a leash to advertise betabux/dogfux.

When you hear the normie advice about walking a dog at the park to start conversations with foids... That whole idea is basically normieucks walking their bulls on a leash to advertise betabux/dogfux.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"My wife's bull sent me this."
Mywifesbullsentmethis

Just nuke this world already.

I wonder how the dad would explain this one to the 4 kids...

The dogpill cannot be stopped tbh

holy shit, the dogpill isn't a meme :feelsmega:

Your mother died when she was trying to find herself with Fred, she was a brave woman.

Nothing can stop the great dogpill.

Your mother died valiantly choking on dog semen after sucking off a German shepherds red rocket. You should be proud, kids.

Women are animals

holy shit, the dogpill isn't a meme :feelsmega:

Dogpill is killing people boyo, yet everyone still thinks it's a meme. Dogpill is not a joke.

Your mother died valiantly choking on dog semen after sucking off a German shepherds red rocket. You should be proud, kids.

Your mother was a brave dog fucker, my son. You should be proud.

Your mother was a brave dog fucker, my son. You should be proud.

I honestly thought this whole foid "dogpill" thing was just a meme at first, but it's not. Holy shit, it's not.

I honestly thought this whole foid "dogpill" thing was just a meme at first, but it's not. Holy shit, it's not.
Same. It was OP and @manlet cUnt , they’re the ones who really dogpilled me

Foids would rather choke on dog cum and die than fuck us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can't escape the dogpill boyo, once you swallow it, it will haunt you forever.