Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Dogpill] Irish hag-whore chokes on dog cum and dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I wonder how the dad would explain this one to the 4 kids...
I would pay 2000 dollars for the videotape. Hey anybody else want to make an exploitation org where we buy footage from cucked redditors and air it like an "America's funniest home videos" format.

Same. It was OP and @manlet cUnt , they’re the ones who really dogpilled me

Dogpill will set you free.

Dogpill ---> nirvana
Foids would rather choke on dog cum and die than fuck us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dogs always win.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I would pay 2000 dollars for the videotape. Hey anybody else want to make an exploitation org where we buy footage from cucked redditors and air it like an "America's funniest home videos" format.

Would be really great, ngl, tbh.
Women are animals
This, ngl

That would be legendary, I could only imagine the look on the kids faces.

How would one even broach the subject. "How'd mom die" "Well ummmm"

"You see kids... when a dog and a woman really love eachother..."

"You see kids... when a dog and a woman really love eachother..."
:feelskek::feelskek:
This "women dies from dog dick" narrative is so ridiculous it sounds like it came from a 90s wrestling storyline. If I try writing short stories again in my life I'm going to try to make a cast of characters based on redditors. I guarantee comedians are already biting this website and using it as a goldmine for joke material.

:feelskek::feelskek:
This "women dies from dog dick" narrative is so ridiculous it sounds like it came from a 90s wrestling storyline.

It's still depressing to me though... women would rather fuck dogs than me.

Dogpill is hard to swallow.

Is that how we were born dad? Is Fred our real dad? ...

Why yes. Yes he is son... dad is going out to get a pack of cigarettes, he'll be right back.

"people say white culture doesn't exist"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Talk about a Scooby snack.

LIFEFUEL.
I Hope more foids are allergics to chad dog cum.

i hope all dogs the same thing

It was an allergic reaction though. She didn't really "choke" on it. It was anaphylactic shock.

Dum dum dum...
Another one bites the dust...

Tenor 3

Dogpill can kill you if youre not careful

Just made a bumble yesterday....the dogpill is real

Attachments

• D61EAACE-DAAC-4D51-816F-25622CDFFF97.png
    D61EAACE-DAAC-4D51-816F-25622CDFFF97.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 51