Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] Normies: Dogs Are Entitled to be Kissed and Shown Love

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world

But not you incel. How dare you want to have physical affection. You should talk to girls without ever wanting any physical contact from them. And then, and ONLY then can you have the privilege of orbiting her.

Shit is FUCKED
God has truly left us...
Clown World I DON´T CARE !!
Take me the HELL OUT !!!
:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:

I'd eat that mutt if it was on the cards. Dogs getting kisses but I don't, wtf.

Brutal dogpill

Women fuck dogs

Just a daily reminder that she will rather fuck a dog than an incel.

Just a daily reminder that she will rather fuck a dog than an incel.

Those girls throw up in their mouth a little at the very thought of making eye contact with incels

But not you incel. How dare you want to have physical affection. You should talk to girls without ever wanting any physical contact from them. And then, and ONLY then can you have the privilege of orbiting her.

Dogs are man’s best friend and women’s best fuck buddy.

wish i was that dog ngl

Dogs dont want your face in their face, thats disrespectful as fuck to the dog, do that to any dog thats not a beta and they'll bite your nose off

I'm kinda new to things but... What the actual fuck, is this an actual thing?

jfl if you're not dog

We are actually worst then dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back