Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Dogpill] White foid with dog

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Was at a store yesterday and on the way in there was a white woman with a dog on a leash. What was off putting is the dog was a shitbull nigger dog. She was having trouble controlling the thing and you could tell it could easily drag her skinny frame around. Instinctively I placed my hands near my crotch area because the dog was all over the place. When I was at checkout, again the woman with the dog was right in front of me, and I though “why would she bring that dog in that she can barely control”. I now realize she was probably fucking it. Also she took forever to checkout her crap, why do people take so long for a simple transaction? Just another case of white women fuck dogs.

425689-0def636312d0efa86efbda3f2fed7953.jpg
"Help a virgin person of color, offer them your virgin daughter"

Yeah, I think it's painfully obvious that the niggerdog is boning the toilet on the daily. Like, fuck, especially if she's white and if Chad isn't around.
I mean, like you said: the niggerdog sees itself as the dominant figure while being accompanied with this crackwhore. I mean, you just know. You just fucking know what the fuck is going on here.

When Chad isn't around women are desperate for cock. Does that mean she'll give men like us a chance? NO! She'd rather fuck a dog.

Dogpill strikes again.

dog fucking whore

Yeah, I think it's painfully obvious that the niggerdog is boning the toilet on the daily. Like, fuck, especially if she's white and if Chad isn't around.
I mean, like you said: the niggerdog sees itself as the dominant figure while being accompanied with this crackwhore. I mean, you just know. You just fucking know what the fuck is going on here.
Tenor

There is a Stacy in my neighborhood similar to that. She has a big husky that doesn’t listen to her and she can’t control it.

It should be illegal for foids to own animals.

JBD(JustBeDog)