Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dogpill

D

DogpillAbuser

Banned
-
Anyone mind sharing dogpills ? I'm trying to dogpill my friend and hes skeptical from the evidence i gave him

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

WHO WHO WHO

Check @dogpill 's posts if you haven't

@chudur-budur

8% of women think about fucking a dog, from a study in 2003. Probably increased too

8% of women think about fucking a dog, from a study in 2003. Probably increased too
Yeah, in the surveys I've seen about the fanatasy of having sex with an animal women tend to report higher numbers than the men. People tend to lie though so the numbers are probably higher. Here's a sex survey, you can see the question about bestiality near the bottom. Women who said yes to whether they thought sex with animal was arousing were ~11% while an additional few percent were "not sure" if they found it arousing.
Screen Shot 2015 02 09 at 7 29 40 PM1

Last edited:
check out my racepill thread dogs included must see also check out my thread on races and looksmatched races along with the fact that dogs have the same smv as anime girls

Yeah, in the surveys I've seen about the fanatasy of having sex with an animal women tend to report higher numbers than the men. People tend to lie though so the numbers are probably higher. Here's a sex survey, you can see the question about bestiality near the bottom. Women who said yes to whether they thought sex with animal was arousing were ~11% while an additional few percent were "not sure" if they found it arousing.
View attachment 271312
Have you seen the guy who made videos with cam girls and on omegle using bestiality videos? I don't know the ratios but significant amount of girls were in to it and the ones that openly liked it were going pretty heavy on masturbation to the videos. Too bad the website went down and I lost the videos. However, 11% seems legit

Have you seen the guy who made videos with cam girls and on omegle using bestiality videos? I don't know the ratios but significant amount of girls were in to it and the ones that openly liked it were going pretty heavy on masturbation to the videos. Too bad the website went down and I lost the videos. However, 11% seems legit
Unfortunately I didn't see it, would be interesting to see what the ratio would be.