Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dogs have more value than females

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
IMG 0729

Dogs are known to be mans best friend. Men use dogs for emotional support. Dogs, unlike women, provide lonely men with emotional support and companionship. Women never provide us with emotional support because they are selfish cunts who want chads

Attachments

• IMG_0728.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 7
retarded take

Your dog only likes you because you feed him
You are your dog's betabux nigga

I thought your post said "Dogs have more value to females" for a second. lol of course dogpill etc

Dogs are disgusting and should all be rounded up and sent to China so us ricecels can eat them.

Dogs acknowledge my existence

At least dogs are loyal

I agree. Men own dogs for other reasons than femtards. Men own dogs for a solid companion while women own them for fuck objects.

Any animal has more value than foids and normfags honestly

Inherent value line

Tyrone > dogs > foids

View attachment 1143532
Dogs are known to be mans best friend. Men use dogs for emotional support. Dogs, unlike women, provide lonely men with emotional support and companionship. Women never provide us with emotional support because they are selfish cunts who want chads
Pets have more value than human beings, foids have no value so we don't count them

I like dogs more than foids, but I need foids to fuck :cryfeels: