Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dogs are horrendous uncultured creatures

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I dont like dogs, i dont like them at all. They burst my eardrums by howling at midnight and they are abominable creatures at the most, they get fucking aggressive for no reason, and even sometimes mawls their owners, whenever a dog barks at me for no reason, i just have a laugh inside thinking if it wasn't for my human compassion for lowly creatures , i would at instance get my honduras made machete from home and make his mouth shut forever. So hey dog, if you are seeing this , you need to respect me alright , as i am a superior human and many grade above you . If i want i can partition your head from the rest of the body with pleasure, so stop barking at midnight and barking for no reason at all, know your place, and keep quiet. The only dog that i can at least tolerate may be a St Bernard and none else

I hate dogs because they are fucking all the woman instead of me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dog nuttters are quite annoying & are Cleary mentally ill.

Somehow I can tell shitskin hands wrote this thread

I hate dogs because they are fucking all the woman instead of me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
yeaah and that,, they are somehow getting more actions from well, literal foid bitches :feelskek:

Will you STFU dog lover. Your fantasy foid is probably getting wrecked by a stupid dog at this instance

Dogs fuck our women and they can be loud and dangerous. Garbage animals. A fucking pest.

Cats are superior in every way.

Dogs fuck our women and they can be loud and dangerous. Garbage animals. A fucking pest.

Cats are superior in every way.
Yeaah right like wtf,they are fucking humans even??????? Cats are at least docile and meek plus lazy , but doesn't give much problems to society

Download

Stray dogs need to be put down or taken to some dog care centre

I dont like dogs, i dont like them at all. They burst my eardrums by howling at midnight and they are abominable creatures at the most, they get fucking aggressive for no reason, and even sometimes mawls their owners, whenever a dog barks at me for no reason, i just have a laugh inside thinking if it wasn't for my human compassion for lowly creatures , i would at instance get my honduras made machete from home and make his mouth shut forever. So hey dog, if you are seeing this , you need to respect me alright , as i am a superior human and many grade above you . If i want i can partition your head from the rest of the body with pleasure, so stop barking at midnight and barking for no reason at all, know your place, and keep quiet. The only dog that i can at least tolerate may be a St Bernard and none else
I will chop your dick off and stuff it into your Beheaded faced nigger

I will chop your dick off and stuff it into your Beheaded faced nigger
Typical normie Dog lover , you dont realize that dogs are fucking bitches both human and dogs out there, but you are forced to rot at this purgatory hahaha

They fuck foids so dogs deserve död

They fuck foids so dogs deserve död
yeaah that makes me hate them even more, an able bodied male like me is starving for sex, meanwhile dog is having seggs???no way something isterribly wrong in the matrix, the jews have installed malware in the matrix

dog is mans best friend. hurt a dog and you go to jail.

Last edited:
dogs are ok but definitely overrated
retards carry them in strollers
dogpill is also big in the west.. especially for sheboon and cumskin toilets

based thing is cost of owning dogs is going up so soon normies will be priced out and will have to watch their low iq pet get fkd in life

Typical normie Dog lover , you dont realize that dogs are fucking bitches both human and dogs out there, but you are forced to rot at this purgatory hahaha
I will cut open your stomach and shit in it nigger then i shall send a pic of that to your mom she will cry

I shall thrn feed your rotting corpse yo street dogs

I will cut open your stomach and shit in it nigger then i shall send a pic of that to your mom she will cry

I shall thrn feed your rotting corpse yo street dogs
I will fuck your mom after tying up your dad and kill your dog afterwards brutally and keep his head as my trophy

Cats are better

Yup, they are too loud, just like foids. No wonder they get along so good.