Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Doing anything harmful to a woman is an act of COURAGE

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Women are a privileged class, and as such they will always have the upper hand, no matter what they do. Say something mean to them, even after being insulted, and a legion of simps will defend them. Fight back after being assaulted by a woman, and a mob of simps will lynch you. A woman can easily ruin your life simply by accusing you of rape, or saying you are an asshole, and her legion of simps will quickly take care of the rest.

Doing anything harmful to a woman (from disrespect, to talking back to them, fighting back, etc.) as a man is an act of courage, because it is the equivalent of a plebeian attacking an emperor. The emperor can say and do whatever the fuck he wants because he has a legion to defend him. The same is true for women. Sure, we are stronger physically, but women are stronger socially, they have the numbers, and no matter how tough and skilled you are, you will never be able to defeat an entire army by yourself, even if those are just a group of worthless simps, they will attack you from behind while you fight others, punch you when you are not looking, etc.

Leftists are always bitching about how the rich capitalists can get away with anything because they have money, and how the minorities are oppressed by whites, but will throw the male lower class under the bus to please the privileged female class. Look how Johnny Depp lost his contracts, but Amber Heard, who confirmed beating him, is free to play her role in Aquaman 2. Justice never happens when you just leave it to the State or society, because both of these work solely to protect women.

Women can bitch and whine about men who fight back, but one simple thing they can never say: that such a man is a coward. The coward is the simp kissing her ass and allowing her to beat him because he is afraid of being ostracized or beaten up by the simps for fighting back. The coward is the simp joining together with other simps to fight for some whore who couldn't care less about him, because he wants her pussy but he can't fight on his own and needs back up. The coward is the homo who defends feminism because he knows he has immunity against false rape accusations since he fucks with his asshole. The coward is the man who prefer to live on his knees than die on his feet.

Last edited:
It requires Level 3 Testicle upgrades

And rng physics

Or just get the Chad DLC

Based. Usually im only mean to foids through text but i made a few very upset in person :feelshehe:

Even more than the simps, it is the law that is against us. I don't actually care about their legion of cuck boyfriends (laying low helps with that), but how do you escape the law without ruining your life?

I’m always trying to plan how to deal with a foidlet at my workplace. Giving me that silent treatment and trying to stare me down. Bitch is asking to get fucked… up.

I have an idea, but for now… I’m just trying to anticipate how things will play out so I can react accordingly in case people seek to get in my way. She’s, however, just an appetizer for the main course.

View: https://youtu.be/TIYYyh-ix3g

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back