Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Donald Trump will run for President in 2024

I want to believe in Trump - but he has that annoying Jewish son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

He will lose.

De Santis should run, otherwise USA will have another 4 years of democrat government

He will lose.

De Santis should run, otherwise USA will have another 4 years of democrat government
No, Trump for President and DeSantis for Vice President is a ticket that every sexless young male in the United States can support.

The Democrats would have to cheat again to win, the media covering for the blatant cheating by the Democrats is the biggest challenge.

Cool. If he wins, that's another 4 years of hilarity. :feelsPop:

Hard to see him winning , but let's see what changes in 2 years

he'll lose. DeSantis is only one who can save republicucks

It really doesn't matter to me as an ethnicel.

Trump is just delaying the inevitable. That is, the browning of America because white foids are not having children.

you mean niggerification
Black american growth will only grow by 1 or 2 percent in the next few decades. Asian American population estimated to triple in that same time period.

But without a doubt, the Hispanic population will rapidly grow and become immense. Hispanic women pop out babies like insane.

Meanwhile, its quite common for white or asian women to not have any kids at all or just 1. Maybe 2 sometimes. And a lot of the times, with different fathers.

America is fucked whether Trump wins or not. Its already fucked to a very bad degree in the current moment. He is just delaying the inevitable by just a bit.

Last edited:
Spic foids pop out babies like insane.
True that, US will become a nigger&spic nation in no time soon.
Based, since I hate cumskins so much.

It really doesn't matter to me as an ethnicel.

Trump is just delaying the inevitable. That is, the browning of America because white foids are not having children.
They would rather abort them. Mexicans will rule the United States by 2050.

“Good luck getting a turkey for Thanksgiving.”

You hear that you fucking goy? After two years of Inflation Biden, you are probably so broke, that you can’t afford to buy a turkey this Thanksgiving. Hopefully, you will get a stimulus deposit, so you can afford to buy a family meal at Popeyes or something. Goy. :blackpill: