Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Don't be afraid of rejection, inkel. The worst thing she can say is no. Just keep approaching'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
6e486cd2422c2aba97cdcb54405d9d41

24608FE700000578 0 image a 14 1420202693671

By this logic, women can be blamed for harming men and causing health problems.

...Three hundred rejections later.....

"Fuck this shit, I'm out." :feelsUgh:
By this logic, women can be blamed for harming men and causing health problems.
No, that would require women to admit they can do wrong, they don't do that at all, only men can do wrong silly!:feelsohgod::dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I like when people post these scientific stuff. Bump.

This is part of the reason why I didn't approach any foid. Main reason is that I equated approaching to begging, and I'd be damned if I went around begging foids for a crumb of their attention.
Relatable post.

This is part of the reason why I didn't approach any foid. Main reason is that I equated approaching to begging, and I'd be damned if I went around begging foids for a crumb of their attention.
It has gotten to the point that I know I am going to be rejected, tossed a side, and shot down before even approaching, never began.

Yeah exactly. I knew I wouldn't have a chance so I just avoided them altogether.
They live in some kind of imaginary fantasy land where after being rejected by hundreds of women that we should just keep trying anyways. No, after slamming my head into the proverbial brick wall hundreds of times I just give up saving myself anymore head trauma.

normies: you gotta talk to girls
also normies: talking to girls is creepy

normies: you gotta talk to girls
also normies: talking to girls is creepy
Also foids: "I'm going to need a restraining order for stalking."

As for approaching women this below can pretty much sum the last twenty years for me in one simple video.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTCb9QZZDE

Male trauma and suffering is undermined by foids and soyciety. We are supposed to be stoic and robotic.
They refuse to acknowledge that we also have our limitations or that there is only so much we can endure before we simply just shutdown altogether.

Last edited:
Also foids: "I'm going to need a restraining order for stalking."

As for approaching women this below can pretty much sum the last twenty years for me in one simple video.
35f96a16f7e6f2819e3b5af158048f9d570557cf5c9a051147e47239ee25cff0 1

I fucking cringe at my PUA past. Geezus how could i have fallen for those faggot's advice

Just approach BRO just be CONFIDENT PUSH PULL