Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't be fooled, women DO NOT LIKE SEX

Yeah this thread is pretty stupid.

On the other hand I've seen people say women want sex just as much as men, which is also stupid.
I think the reason why women don't get turned on looking at men's dicks and ballsacks like men get turned on looking at women's vaginas and buttholes is because of sex drive. If we injected T into the average woman she would likely get turned on just looking at men's genitals, just like gay men do.
If you ever hear a person say "I don't get why people like boobs and butts so much, they're just bubbles of fat," you can instantly tell they have a low sex drive.

I think the reason why women don't get turned on looking at men's dicks and ballsacks like men get turned on looking at women's vaginas and buttholes is because of sex drive. If we injected T into the average woman she would likely get turned on just looking at men's genitals, just like gay men do.
If you ever hear a person say "I don't get why people like boobs and butts so much, they're just bubbles of fat," you can instantly tell they have a low sex drive.
[UWSL]You have understood very well. This was what i meant. The women don't get turned on by the men's parts, with their genitals, their anus... they just see a Chad together and unleash sexual availability. But THEY DON'T CARE COMPLETELY THE VISION OF A PENIS, TESTICLE, ANUS...[/UWSL]

Yes, absolutely. But they are not having sex with his body (like we do); they are having sex with his status

Status only matters from 27, if she's younger it's 99% looks. A young toilet knows that she can get any guy so she goes for what satisfies her biologically, this is the origins of the cock carousel, the moment she turns 27 she's looking for face + status. In her 40's Chad's have become so elusive (because of fading male looks, all remaining Chad's being married, and the few remaining single Chad's being more pickier and very unlikely to commit) so status slowly supersedes looks to super old toilets.

Toilets don't stay the same at all ages.