Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dont beat yrlsf up for "lost youth". You've never had any chance to begin with. Blame it on boomers.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
"Youth", as in enjoying one's period of being young is, anyways, a marketing ploy to make you spend more money by american corporations.

Young people, up to the 60s, were expected to act in a uptight, adult manner as quick as they possibly could.

Then the biggest generation in history, with the biggest spending power and biggest expectation for the future (those arrogant little pricks) came about, the baby boomers.

And corporations, waiting for the opportunity to cash in, created adolescency and then, youth, in a concept to cater in to these spoiled brats.

And they are STILL trying (they meaning everyone with power, be it billionaires, corporations, lamestream media) trying to cater in to the bb's ever growing demands for society.

Following this line of thought, EVERY FUCKING MEANINGFUL THING, as in changes and overall shittiness of modern times, can be traced back to wtf do the baby boomers expect of you and every gen after them.

They still have the biggest spending power, the biggest voting racket and, therefore, the biggest mass of manouver for powerful people to fuck us over.

a marketing ploy to make you spend more money by american corporations
When the coping is too strong.

My former friends are having the time of their lives while I rot at home eating pringles and drinking monster.

My former friends are having the time of their lives while I rot at home eating pringles and drinking monster.
I could try to explain why they're not, but you wouldnt understand.

You could try to explain but you would be coping hard.
Bro, anyone who's not living in our day to day situations is, by comparison, "living the time of their lives", in our solypsistical sight. Doesnt mean they ARE, actually, living the best life ever.

Take the narcissismpill and re-write your life's story. You always were better than everybody and therefore your life has been great.

Take the narcissismpill and re-write your life's story. You always were better than everybody and therefore your life has been great.
Well, i still dont give a shit if others are living better than me, its not of my concern, anyways.

People who are constantly hammering down their own fucking throats every fucking day that others are living better than them are the real crazy (and narcissistical) ones, IMO. Im more of the dontgiveashitpill tbh.

If anything blame the kikes for the hypergamy we have today or your parents for passing on their inferior genes

or your parents for passing on their inferior genes
What inferior genes, brocel?! I never get sick, am fairly athletic (for an incel) and my lungs are working fine (even though i smoke at least 1 pack a day).

Its only my bad looks and excessive fat (im like 15 kilos up the limit for my height) that keep me in the dog house of life.

We have to stop talking (bitching, more so) about our supposedly "bad genes" and start attacking the gynocentric worship of foids.

What inferior genes, brocel?! I never get sick, am fairly athletic (for an incel) and my lungs are working fine (even though i smoke at least 1 pack a day).

Its only my bad looks and excessive fat (im like 15 kilos up the limit for my height) that keep me in the dog house of life.

We have to stop talking (bitching, more so) about our supposedly "bad genes" and start attacking the gynocentric worship of foids.
Being short and/or being unattractive is genetic

Being short and/or being unattractive is genetic
So what?! That shouldnt stop me. Only in a hyper feminist gynocentric society we have this vision of "chad only" for absolutely anything. Fuck chad, and while we are at it, fuck chad worshippers.

So what?! That shouldnt stop me. Only in a hyper feminist gynocentric society we have this vision of "chad only" for absolutely anything. Fuck chad, and while we are at it, fuck chad worshippers.
Well its the current zeitgeist and there is nothing we can do about it. The only alternative is enforced monogamy, which is not likely to happen anytime so.

Also its hardwired in our biology to treat better looking better than ugly people. You can accept that or keep coping that genetics dont matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back