Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t bloatmaxx like I did your sex drive will go crazy

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
In my teen years I was 5’7 150lbs, now I am still the same height but 220lbs, my sex drive is now 100x higher and I cannot stand this anymore, don’t make the same mistake that I did

In my teen years I was 5’7 150lbs, now I am still the same height but 220lbs, my sex drive is now 100x higher and I cannot stand this anymore, don’t make the same mistake that I did
actuallly leanmaxxing is what makes me more horny

Fat cels actually increases estrogen and decrease testosterone. You really just got more tesosterone now with age.

Fat cels actually increases estrogen and decrease testosterone. You really just got more tesosterone now with age.
Test isn’t what determines sex drive, that myth needs to end, my test is low (I look too young for my age and I have a squeaky nerd voice) yet I am constantly horny, foids have 100x less test than an average man yet they are often sluts who have sex often

they're sluts who whores themselves a lot because they CAN. their sex drive is still only a fraction of the average man's. testosterone is highly related to sex drive.
They slut around cause they feel like it due to sex hormones not because they can, please stop brigadier my thread with this retarded myth about test and sex drive, you can be a high T ogre who doesn’t care for sex just like you can be a low T with giga high sex drive