Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t bother arguing with women

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Do not under any circumstances engage in any sort of argument with a woman. It is a pointless waste of time. 99% of femoids lack reasoning and critical thinking skills, so you might as well be arguing with a dog.

Instead of arguing with them, just give them a firm slap across the face. Give them two if you have to. Give them a nice HARD slap. Make their skin turn a different color from slapping them brutally. Go will smith on that bitch!

THIS is how you engage with a woman. No more of that beta trying to argue with a woman bs. Men are stronger, so we should use that to our advantage.

(In video game of course)
3C0A3479 276F 4F0B ADCC B91CB9D49B22

Last edited:
This is super high IQ, based and all but you forgot to put (in video game) :bigbrain:

how i argue with women (in minecraft)

the only situation an incel is going to have the possibility of arguing with a foid is at work and that will get you fired

wholes goanna whole