Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't click.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

Another Hamza thread.
Murdoch Mysteries Crabtree GIF by Ovation TV

Retarded curry Hamza doesn't even understand math. You can't get 100 percent of men in the top 10 percent. For an elite group of men to exist there must be multiples more men who are losers and genetic failures.

Funny thing is Hamza isn't even in the top 10% of dudes:feelshaha:

Beavis and butt head tier IQ video

If anyone could become top 10%, then everyone would be equals. Thus, saying one tops another would make no fucking sense.

Fuck off you YT fucker (not you OP, the youtuber).

If anyone could become top 10%, then everyone would be equals. Thus, saying one tops another would make no fucking sense.

Fuck off you YT fucker (not you OP, the youtuber).
Thanks for not cussing me. Yes, a really good point arose while you wrote this, I'm completely against the abstract "value", I've said this before on other platforms, you can't justify value on a person by taking parts of their character, something that can't be measured.

Imagine I and you are in a fight to get a girl, I would say I deserve the girl because I can do maths better, you'll say you deserve the girl because you can speak better. The whole concept of deserving something has been thrown away by @BlkPillPres 's philosophy, you can follow him whatever, I mean he did put me on ignore a while back but idk why I have feeling tagging him isn't the best thing to do now, although, I have no choice, I would recommend you check this guy out. Don't reply back to me about how interesting you found him, I simply do not care. If you have any arguments or any hypotheticals whatever you can reply back to me, you can reply about BlkPillPres too if you want.