Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtube is being flooded by Whore bots

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
Bots with pfp of boobies and whores are used to copy comments from below (a dude without a pussy) and ofcourse when it reposts all the people simp and click on it

Supply and demand. If men wasn't so stupid and simp for obvious whores, there would be no bots. Remember that running bots cost computing power

It’s like a cat running after a laser on the wall.

Bots with pfp of boobies and whores are used to copy comments from below (a dude without a pussy) and ofcourse when it reposts all the people simp and click on it
Not only YouTube.On jewtwitter too

This is on everything from Twitter, facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.

On TikTok it is even worse. There are hundreds of accounts that followed me (even though my pfp didn't show my face and I had zero videos). These accounts were named like Kate13579 or some other fake name and then had a pfp of a hot woman with either videos on their account or blatantly stolen poorly quality videos. It is bizarre.