Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DON'T EVER approach, look, or even think of these Toronto feminist whores! They HATE YOU!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Leave these fucking whores by themselves when some lunatic like Alek Minassian or #Based Jew goes ER because of a Jewish MK-ULTRA PSY-OP:

You don't want to end up like this for offending a feminist cunt from Toronto:

Last edited:
wtf they don't even know their creepshotted, how is this bad?
i have been "creepshotted" straight in the face before ... guess why. before i realized what happened the fucker got away, tho.

i have been "creepshotted" straight in the face before ... guess why. before i realized what happened the fucker got away, tho.
"ewwww some uggo is looking aat my ass call the police now!~!! my ass is only for Chad UwU{"

Reasonable Expectation of Privacy - LawShelf
https://lawshelf.com/videos/entry/reasonable-expectation-of-privacy
In contrast, people have no reasonable expectation of privacy in public spaces where their actions, possessions can be seen or conversations heard, again whether the content at issue is physical or virtual. Some examples of such places are public sidewalks, venues hosting sporting events and public parks.

Imagine the lives of foids if this is a legitimate concern for them. I wish foids found me attractive and took pictures and videos of me for them to masturbate to.

But either way, if any of you lurking foids want to avoid this outcome, a pretty simple solution would be to refrain from wearing clothing designed with the specific intention of provoking male sexual urges. Just a thought.

Toronto needs more minassians

Long live the creep shot! If these bitches don't want to attract such behavior, maybe they shouldn't be wearing the clothes that they do! I mean that girl in pink, like seriously? What a fucking tease..

ExPeCtaTiOn oF pRiVaCy

...while you walk around in PUBLIC, SEMI-NAKED

Meme gender

Just wear glasses :cool::cool:

liberal white foids need a bullet through their head

marie-pier-dupont.jpg

Canadian feminist Marie-Pier DuPont who is going to legalize feminists to be nude around minors. Are Caucasian-Canadian womyn man-hating pedophiles or what?!

It's simple. Don't wear your slut pants.

Creepshotting is just showing what they flaunt in public. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

Looks-crime will be the hot new way to be oppressed™ in Cuckanada in 2020!

As long as the minors also get to be nude I'm okay with this.
Except that if you visit those premises as an incel or sub8 male, they will accuse you of being a pedophile, while the naked feminist whore gets to fuck those nude minors. They will also force the minor females to cover up, while feminists will fuck Lil Chad and Lil Tyrone like a sex party.

Leave these fucking whores by themselves when some lunatic like Alek Minassian or #Based Jew goes ER because of a Jewish MK-ULTRA PSY-OP:

You don't want to end up like this for offending a feminist cunt from Toronto:

lol no ill take pictures of whomever I feel like

Feminists want to be able to flaunt themselves nude while also punishing ugly men for even glancing at them.

Those sociopathic whores are openly filtering non-Chad genes from the genepool and no one gives a shit :feelshaha::feelscry:.

Long live the creep shot! If these bitches don't want to attract such behavior, maybe they shouldn't be wearing the clothes that they do! I mean that girl in pink, like seriously? What a fucking tease..
Innit man those pink shorts (can you even call them shorts?) go right up her arse crack she's asking to be stared at by men with semi-ons. A refugee wouldn't be able to stop his body from raping her due to the induced sexual emergency.

Fuck yoga pants. Why can't they wear lose sweat pants instead? Oh yeah cause they're whores.

It's distracting when driving. If a guy crashes he should be able to sue the nearest thot in yoga pants.

that manner of dress is an invitation for rape tbh, modern foids are so lucky that modern males are such weak faggots

If Fiamengo’s jaw mogs yours, you’re as sexually attractive to women as a castrated platypus.

If Fiamengo’s jaw mogs yours, you’re as sexually attractive to women as a castrated platypus.

What is the YouTube channel of the Americel who says "Wish you all (womyn) were dead...Y'all are just pieces of shit to me".

2:07 "I would try to help her stop the bleeding".

The white feminist whore wouldn't give a fuck if you were run over by a rental van of peace!

Let the emergency staff do their job. Toronto femoids HATE sub8 men; why would you help her? She could have cried rape and get you beaten by white nationalist cucks.

Let the blood flow and leave her alone you Paki cuck!

I’ll never go to Cuckanada

You're lucky. I was born in this shit country.
I migrated from Mexico back in 2012-2013 (wouldn't publicly state when as this could be traced by some lesbian cunt working for the CBSA). Ontario is a feminist shit hole where White Women are the Bosses working for the Jewish rulers.
Cities such as Toronto are feminist strong holds where heterosexual men have no rights.

Toronto needs more minassians
The City of Cornwall is one of nine respondents in a human rights case before an Ontario tribunal. The case states that existing topless policies violate charter rights. (CBC)
Cornwall's topless policy — now the subject of a human rights complaint — could be seen as discriminatory, the city's mayor says.
In February an Eastern Ontario woman made a complaint to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, saying the city's rule that girls older than 10 must wear tops while swimming is prejudiced.
The city's mayor, Leslie O'Shaughnessy, said Tuesday the policy is an outdated one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back