Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Don’t ever trust a fat foid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids have one job in life - look attractive.

Society does not expect foids to do manual labor, males will do that. Foids are not expected to be the providers of their families (if they didn’t abort their offspring), males will do that. Foids are not expected to display personality or humor, males will do that.

Therefore, you should be very skeptical when you meet a fat foid - she failed at a foid’s only job in life. Don’t be fooled if the foid is a mother - getting pregnant is easier than going to the gym for any foid on this planet.

It doesn’t matter if she’s married - males will fuck anything (I hate to admit that). We all know how self-hate works, fat foids project their self-hate outwards towards the world. :blackpill:

Therefore, you should be very skeptical when you meet a fat foid - she failed at a foid’s only job in life.
This is so fucking real

But this society is so matriarchal and gone to shit that she knows even if she fails in this one thing someone will be there to catch her when she falls, ironically or pun intended don’t even know what I was going for JFL.

Zero self respect lazy fat cows. They are all disgusting. Honestly I would not fuck a foid who is fat.

For literally every foid be skinny=attractive, most guys would take skinny ugly foid over a pretty fat one and they also can hide their entire face with the makeup. They are so lazy that even tutorial mode is not enough.

should i trust a fat moid?

For literally every foid be skinny=attractive, most guys would take skinny ugly foid over a pretty fat one and they also can hide their entire face with the makeup. They are so lazy that even tutorial mode is not enough.
Boys are taught to accept fat foids from an early age. “*Foids get fat when they become mothers”, is not true. Kate Middleton destroyed that narrative, she shitted out three kids and is still skinny!