Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont get caught

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I have been in this site for a month now and besides being full of unpopular opinions and making some asses bleed because my opinions are unpopular, i kinda choose to be a supervillina in a way all the way. But we in a way are supervillian. Last post called "how christains predicted our coming" explains that. But we in a way have be wary and not let others know what were up to. I even took a couple extra saftey steps so i dont have to worry about FBI on my ass. Then again i dont plan on doing anything chaotic and illegal. But FBI dont give a shit they chose to label us or 2 big factors.

First time i heard of incels was those radio tts videos i saw on youtube. It was called "freinds of incels whats there problem?" I listened to it. Full of normie shit and i let it be. But then more content came and even a full ass video of a father who probably lied here and there about certian things but not everything nagged about his son. Well at the middle and end of the vid turns out that specific incel had those pedo traits. Turns out there couple other cases of that shit happening and becase some of em have that problem. Well its become a steryotype. Even this site addressing no sexualizing of lolis weather real or anime allowed. And thats well just enough fuel or what like to call stalking feul for the FBI to be on our ass buts theres more.

Remember Eliot? Oh Eliot the charismatic man who on a special day just wanted to show his love to the world. Well shit like Eliot, the columbine kids(dont k kw there names), and Nicholas Cruz plus the extras ended up showing enough love for the FBI to become our secret admirer. 1 year bofore i joined this site i remember this one youtuber discover that the incels were aprently labled as well get this... Fucking terrorists. Aperently were white jihad according to the goverment. Then again the goverment is never our freind to begin with. Even if this shit never happend the goverment would either let us be or try to end us.

So why did i make this post? Simply put we dont have a Martin Luther King Junior of our own and one wouldnt work for us. You see people will always look for a form a pride. Even incels look for that form. Back in the day we had racism that gave blacks hell. The blacks fought back via black panther and then they were now terrorists. After MLK there was still homophbia and sexism. Now there both as dead as BF 2042s future.

Even if we had a Martin Luther King of our own it wouldnt mean shit since well most fuckers out there will be more then ready to laugh at us if they found out who we are. Instead we have a Huey Newton of incels. Somone who i talked about earlier and thats Eliot. News is doing everything it can to make us look like terrorists and its gonna get alot of fuckers on our asses. And not in a good or sexy way. Then again that shit sounds gay.

So how do we not get our balls ripped off by the FBI? Well the TOS of this site say domt use a VPN or open wifi when registering. But not when logging in. Home wifi with out vpn can be just a one time thing for rigistering but after that. Logging in can be stealthy. Remember not to post personal shit on here. Remember not to spread shit that can be used as flags or evidence of you being a member to the mainstream. Stealth is the key. There is no such thing as a coward. Just a have and have not. We are have nots, not cowards. Dont act like there is rules in a raid againts us. There are no rules in conflicts anyways. We only got eachother. And i geuss the next crazy mass killer had more them eachother. Until then. Stay careful.

So how do we not get our balls ripped off by the FBI? Well the TOS of this site say domt use a VPN or open wifi when registering. But not when logging in. Home wifi with out vpn can be just a one time thing for rigistering but after that. Logging in can be stealthy. Remember not to post personal shit on here. Remember not to spread shit that can be used as flags or evidence of you being a member to the mainstream. Stealth is the key. There is no such thing as a coward. Just a have and have not. We are have nots, not cowards. Dont act like there is rules in a raid againts us. There are no rules in conflicts anyways. We only got eachother. And i geuss the next crazy mass killer had more them eachother. Until then. Stay careful.

The federal authorities of America would like my information?
I am 23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Minnesota. I was bullied by relatives and strangers over the years. I countered my history by connecting with a White woman named Shannon.

20190322 111659 1

Yes. My half-aunt would call my step-grandfather often. I overheard them frequently complain about Mother and myself.

"[Intellau] is sitting around with his mother leeching"

My much-younger female half-cousin, however, was always respectful to me. This girl was often bullied by her older full-cousins.

I need to start coalescing the story in such a way that it mirrors my group therapy experiences...

(I am a rare outlier with higher intelligence. My Mulatto half-cousins, however, are defective trash)

You are welcome to remain here. When I was seventeen/eighteen, my lovely half-cousins(Mother instructed me to be kind to them) would frown if they ever encountered me under any circumstance.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

Insatiable Cumskin hole ancestry...they are also perceived by most as the superior race of hole.

Mulattas have the same problem. My younger half-cousin whined because she realized that she couldn't act vain and entitled like her older cousins because of her dark skin.

Nice. I once played an innocuous game with my much younger half-cousin:

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

Relative - A whore who offers "respect" in exchange for favors.

My half-cousins would accept the snacks I offered them and then disregard me.

My half-cousin was disfigured by a feeding tube. This didn't stop her hypergamous thoughts.

I'll give him more value since he is male.

Very lovely.

I recall an occasion in which my half-cousins stayed over my grandparents' house.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

(Hahaha...I probably resumed my C++ guide, afterwards.)

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Yes. As it turns out, opening her legs for a light-skinned Tyrone didn't help her mother much. Mother told me her half-sister had Dyslexia as a young child, which is not shocking.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

My half-cousins are busy using Tinder to sleep with random Tyrones, transmitting HIV and Monkeypox in the process.

View attachment 616889

Ask my half-cousins...they are naturally attracted to Dark Triad males.

My half-cousins were never much in terms of siblings to me. Middle-child is an entitled cunt.

View attachment 619012

The youngest, kindest child of the bunch, resembles an intellectually-disabled ape:

View attachment 619009