Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

don't go outside

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
don''t leave your room. this world us worthless.

I wish I could do that

i do not leave my bed bro :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

My dogs got raped. :fuk:
Rape the person that raped your dogs

If I did that my mother would literally kill me tomorrow. She is highly unstable and has threatened me multiple times plus has started to lose motor function. She has nothing to lose either since cancer or brain diseases might strike her any day now. She might as well take her worthless son out as well.

Way ahead of you there. Wish I could do it permanently though.

don''t leave your room. this world us worthless.
Most high iq post I’ve seen in a whileeee the moment you step outside you get the most outlandish disgusting looks from these normies like in their head they are cursing you out or something and they just stare so long like brainless pigeons

don't use the internet.. in fact im going to logout right now

I haven’t in over a week.

Most high iq post I’ve seen in a whileeee the moment you step outside you get the most outlandish disgusting looks from these normies like in their head they are cursing you out or something and they just stare so long like brainless pigeons
It is the only status they have. I hate the normies. They larp as powerful people at our expense. I want to stay in my room too, but there have to be things we can do to make life difficult for normies.

I don’t hide in my room because i am not afraid of the world

Based.
I only leave my house to go to work and when I need to get groceries.
Same and then I walked out on my job one day and never came back. I haven't left the house since.

Same and then I walked out on my job one day and never came back. I haven't left the house since.
I was recently fired but I'll still have to show up until the rest of the week, I'll probably NEETmax for the rest of the year tbhngl :feelzez:

Don’t go to the military

It is the only status they have. I hate the normies. They larp as powerful people at our expense. I want to stay in my room too, but there have to be things we can do to make life difficult for normies.
I’m all ears bro but none of us know each other irl and are miles and miles away so they outnumber us probably 200,000 to one in day to day life:feelsrope::feelscomfy::feelstrash:

I’m all ears bro but none of us know each other irl and are miles and miles away so they outnumber us probably 200,000 to one in day to day life:feelsrope::feelscomfy::feelstrash:
I know what you mean, but I meant individually. Normies are gullible, there has to be a way to use that.