Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is something that really makes me mad!

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
I have been exercising for basically my entire life. I started practicing martial arts when i was 14, i have gymaxxed, i have been running, swimming, hiking etc. No girl ever gave me a second glance despite my efforts. It pisses me off until no end to see these big girls flaunting their giant buttocks in public, being accepted, being popular, experiencing mind-blowing sex, drinking and partying. Despite my vigorous training routines i have no sex to show for it. Nothing! To see these girls live a life of sex and partying really infuriates me. They parade their calorie rich buttocks bare on social media just to rub it in. With no shame! In fact they are proud of their "assets" and they don´t need to work out. Life happens for them by just existing. They travel the world even tho their asscheeks hardly fit in the airplane seats. They don´t need to improve, they don´t need to put in any effort, they don´t need nothing. How they do not feel shame when they walk with their thongs and heavy cheeks hangin out amongst people is beyond me.

Look at this girl below. Walking around with her huge and bare glutes amongst people like she doesn´t care. She travels the world, partys and is having lots of kinky sex with an endless stream of guys. Even threesomes! This is the thing that makes me the most mad and it is ragefuel!

Have in mind that she posts these pictures on instagram for the world to see. I know she is not an internet celebrity or influencer just a basic bitch born a girl. If she would have been a man there would have been a completely different story. This is a clown world we live in. :feelsclown:

Luciamaison 0017

Luciiamaiss 0037

Luciamaison 0009

Luciiamaiss 0075

Luciiamaiss 0076

Luciiamaiss 0092

Maison1

Imagine being male 2024

Why did you post seven pictures of whales?

I have been exercising for basically my entire life. I started practicing martial arts when i was 14, i have gymaxxed, i have been running, swimming, hiking etc. No girl ever gave me a second glance despite my efforts. It pisses me off until no end to see these big girls flaunting their giant buttocks in public, being accepted, being popular, experiencing mind-blowing sex, drinking and partying. Despite my vigorous training routines i have no sex to show for it. Nothing! To see these girls live a life of sex and partying really infuriates me. They parade their calorie rich buttocks bare on social media just to rub it in. With no shame! In fact they are proud of their "assets" and they don´t need to work out. Life happens for them by just existing. They travel the world even tho their asscheeks hardly fit in the airplane seats. They don´t need to improve, they don´t need to put in any effort, they don´t need nothing. How they do not feel shame when they walk with their thongs and heavy cheeks hangin out amongst people is beyond me.

Look at this girl below. Walking around with her huge and bare glutes amongst people like she doesn´t care. She travels the world, partys and is having lots of kinky sex with an endless stream of guys. Even threesomes! This is the thing that makes me the most mad and it is ragefuel!

Have in mind that she posts these pictures on instagram for the world to see. I know she is not an internet celebrity or influencer just a basic bitch born a girl. If she would have been a man there would have been a completely different story. This is a clown world we live in. :feelsclown:

View attachment 1106802
View attachment 1106803
View attachment 1106804
View attachment 1106805
View attachment 1106806
View attachment 1106807
View attachment 1106808
Is that a hippopotimus?

There's no training for your face.

The whales have evolved to live on land now

supply and demand

too many men, too few women

WE NEED WAR

This is why I say that looksmaxxing is cucked. It's just another way to show simpish behaviour while foids can be autistic, short, fat, unemployed genetic waste and still reproduce creating truecels to suffer and have comfy well paid jobs easily. Foids need to be disciplined instead and adultery must become illegal again.

Ordering HGH from suspicious websites with all money a teenager have on his hands = to please the primitive hivemind who drool tall men like manic simps. Males have different tastes but all foids want is that TALL AND HANDSOME, DIDN'T I MENTION TALL:ahegao::foidSoy::foidSoy:chad

Thugmaxxing = because foids love cruelty, dominance and destruction and get aroused by it

Statusmaxxing = because foids love to consoom shit which never will make them happy anyway. Then they blame men who drive old cars from destruction which is really caused by something like the battery industry and planned obsolescence funded by foids and men trying to impress them

Can relate. No matter how much I increase my SMV, it is never enough. Meanwhile women are born with infinite SMV, Even fat women.

Why did you post seven pictures of whales?
To make a point that this is no one-time occurrence for these girls. This is something they do on a daily basis. Parading those humongous rumps. Wearing nothing but thongs and g-strings while walking down the street or beach.

Last edited:
This is why I say that looksmaxxing is cucked. It's just another way to show simpish behaviour while foids can be autistic, short, fat, unemployed genetic waste and still reproduce creating truecels to suffer and have comfy well paid jobs easily. Foids need to be disciplined instead and adultery must become illegal again.

Ordering HGH from suspicious websites with all money a teenager have on his hands = to please the primitive hivemind who drool tall men like manic simps. Males have different tastes but all foids want is that TALL AND HANDSOME, DIDN'T I MENTION TALL:ahegao::foidSoy::foidSoy:chad

Thugmaxxing = because foids love cruelty, dominance and destruction and get aroused by it

Statusmaxxing = because foids love to consoom shit which never will make them happy anyway. Then they blame men who drive old cars from destruction which is really caused by something like the battery industry and planned obsolescence funded by foids and men trying to impress them
I was bluepilled as a teen in the 90s. I thought that being fit would greatly increase my chances to get laid. Boy, was i naive. Countless hours of different workouts, healthy diets and restmaxxing later i have nothing to show for it. Nowadays i workout only for myself. To feel good and sleep well. A big girl with an enormous blubberbooty like this can live an unhealthy lifestyle and don´t care and still she gets it all.

The game for men is rigged against us. Only the top teir boys are admired and desired. It´s a clown world bro :feelsclown:

The whales have evolved to live on land now
This new breed is also very narcissistic and egotistical. "These huge ass cellulite buttcheeks demands worship, so start worshipping!": Thinks the whale and posts her pics to social media.

Can relate. No matter how much I increase my SMV, it is never enough. Meanwhile women are born with infinite SMV, Even fat women.
Thanx for sharing bro. We are all in this together i guess...

How can a human get THAT fat?? :dafuckfeels:

How can a human get THAT fat?? :dafuckfeels:
It's junk food Bro. Sweets and candy plus snacks. Oh and lots of soft drinks. Alcohol too Bro. And no exercise at all!

Big girls like this one is making a mockery of my and our efforts to be succesful in the sexual market. We constantly struggle to improve while they endulge.

I was bluepilled as a teen in the 90s. I thought that being fit would greatly increase my chances to get laid. Boy, was i naive. Countless hours of different workouts, healthy diets and restmaxxing later i have nothing to show for it. Nowadays i workout only for myself. To feel good and sleep well. A big girl with an enormous blubberbooty like this can live an unhealthy lifestyle and don´t care and still she gets it all.

The game for men is rigged against us. Only the top teir boys are admired and desired. It´s a clown world bro :feelsclown:
High IQ

Men are expected to work on themselves to get anything in life, but foids? They can be as destructive, abhorrent and evil as can be and society will still insist that she be treated like a "queen" - despite her degeneracy. Gynocentrism is real and in the world we live in, being successful and discipline doesn't mean shit to anyone, especially if you're an ugly male. It fucking sucks, I know. This world deserves to collapse on itself, we've failed as a species... soon we'll be extinct. I don't see the human racing on-going another decade, honestly. Good riddance.

Men are expected to work on themselves to get anything in life, but foids? They can be as destructive, abhorrent and evil as can be and society will still insist that she be treated like a "queen" - despite her degeneracy. Gynocentrism is real and in the world we live in, being successful and discipline doesn't mean shit to anyone, especially if you're an ugly male. It fucking sucks, I know. This world deserves to collapse on itself, we've failed as a species... soon we'll be extinct. I don't see the human racing on-going another decade, honestly. Good riddance.
100% agree bro

She needs more than a few spankings... That she couldn't feel anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back