Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont rope

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I saw recently lots of suicide posts on this sub and on others, just wanted  to share this : r/islam

"Allah"
Literally who?

thank you great prophet
now i am stuck in this life being cucked 24/7

Ah yes, a quote by the OG pedo sandnigger warlord himself
Keep coping. Muhammad is the greatest man alive. Your jite tricks wont work

I concur with the title message, but there are better ways to persuade someone than this, which in boxing we would call “leading with the chin.”

Good quote. But i doubt it holds its ground in the 21st century, the problems in 5th century arabia were different and problems of a global World like today is very different. We need new philosophy now, Nietzsche would be more suitable for this degenerate times cause he said that we have killed God by modernity and in this degenerate times there must rise a new prophet among us who will give new teachings to live a life of dignity and he will be c alled the Ubermensch

as long as there is goodness

tell me how good I have it

Roping in general is cucked

How is it? Are you an active mosque-goer, or just living as you see fit?
yeah i have been for 2 years but sometimes i have these moments of doubts
still ask forgiveness every time i go to the mosque after saying something like this it is better than being an atheist and leaving religion totally

yeah i have been for 2 years but sometimes i have these moments of doubts
still ask forgiveness every time i go to the mosque after saying something like this it is better than being an atheist and leaving religion totally
To each their own.. my family is atheistic, and so am i

Dunno, religion institutes seem very and very rich. Local mosque is the second biggest in Kazakhstan

religion institutes seem very and very rich. Local mosque is the second biggest in Kazakhstan
maybe there,mosques are very rich and decorated but here in libya they are just cement walls with some windows on them