Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What age do you consider old enough to rope?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If someone is suffering from inceldom and wants to rope, I honestly think 18 is best age to rope since its only going to get worse from there some might even say dont rope until 23 which is somewhat agreeable since you at least have a chance of ascension with an 18-20 year old virgin foid at 22 even though its very little

25-30yo
during this age, you know what your future will most likely be like.

if you enter into google search "virginity meter"... it says that age 20 is point of no return.

I would say that real 'point of no return' is 15-18.
At that age is already huge shame to be virgin. You are too diffrend from your peers.
It is already that huge shame to be virgin, that you cant overcome and try to ask women out!

Roping is gay I'll just dedicate my life to something autistic like speedrunning bing bing wahoo games

Normies rope at younger ages

Like 50 when you get tired of wage and you have tried anything

If someone is suffering from inceldom and wants to rope, I honestly think 18 is best age to rope since its only going to get worse from there some might even say dont rope until 23 which is somewhat agreeable since you at least have a chance of ascension with an 18-20 year old virgin foid at 22 even though its very little
30+

i wanted to rope since when i was 12. im 23 now. hope i find a painless rope method.

If by that time you don't have kids, wife/girlfriend, or a good career to live for, then its officially over

You will know when u time is up

As soon as you realize your genetic trash

I wont endure till 25

you can tell if its over by 18