Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Don't throw in the towel yet

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Buy a bicycle and ride it. Try meditation, specifically mindfulness meditation. Do something to challenge your mind such as learning to code, a language, a musical instrument. Don't over imbibe alcohol or Marijuana. Be careful about how many over the counter painkillers you take.

Real
to the bitter end

Not a single one of those things changes an unattractive person into an attractive person. Some might even do the opposite.

Not a single one of those things changes an unattractive person into an attractive person. Some might even do the opposite.
They may help the person cope.

Don't want to be run over by a enraged motorist

Nice bait mr opiods

Buy a bicycle and ride it. Try meditation, specifically mindfulness meditation. Do something to challenge your mind such as learning to code, a language, a musical instrument. Don't over imbibe alcohol or Marijuana. Be careful about how many over the counter painkillers you take.
bruhhhhh arent you literally the guy who constantly shills hard opiates

ahahhahahaha

i sometimes do meditation because it helps with willpower and self control
ive water fasted for 36 days in a row before, and i did a lot of meditation for months before that, it really helped me be able to do it
i dont care to learn a language, i think thats a waste of time. i only focus on and indulge my autistic interests, and learning a language or a musical instrument is not one of them

i dont like alcohol or marijuana. weed makes me super paranoid, i smoke maybe once a year. i hate alsocohol as well

Be careful about how many over the counter painkillers you take.
i think your posts are really well thought out and imo ur one of the best posters on this site, but i cant tell when you're being serious LOL

also, do you have any thoughts about out future with ai?
if your going to whitepill post, it seems to me obligatory that you should mention how all of our future has the potential to be incredible with advancements in ai, so we should stay alive

Shut up druggy hypocrite. I'll do whstevr the fuck I want to you imbecilic monkeys. All 8 billion of you deserve to at least get fucked over by me once in your lives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back