Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't watch this, if you're suicidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
:feelscry:
she will never be mine.
not in this life, not in another life (because there is no other life)
never.

Hey OP

I am more concerned about not being able to find a job and getting older or not accessing college.
At this rate, yes being KHHV is concerning but not as concerning as not being able to win a penny in my life.
It's like if I am alive only because I suck my parent's money.
Fuck living in a shithole country.

Like literally, I have never won anything in my life, I have sacrificed hours of study in my school/high school years only to be at best an average-low student.

I am like fucking depressed:cryfeels:

Not being able to get laid is heart breaking, sure, but not being able to make something out of my life, in spite of always trying, and being constantly pushed into oblivion, I just can't take this feeling anymore.

I don't know what's left, I am too trite, sad...

I don't know what to do.

I am more concerned about not being able to find a job and getting older or not accessing college.
At this rate, yes being KHHV is concerning but not as concerning as not being able to win a penny in my life.

Like literally, I have never won anything in my life, I have sacrificed hours of study in my school/high school years only to be at best an average-low student.

Not being able to get laid is heart breaking, sure, but not being able to make something out of my life, in spite of always trying, and being constantly pushed into oblivion, I just can't take this feeling anymore.

I don't know what to do.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Take roids unironically

We really got handed the bad cards in life weren’t we. Meanwhile Chad has it all for free. What even is the point in trying anymore.

Beyond over, i'm still young but i have zero hope of ascension

Romantic vibes got ruined by the explicit reference to fucking.

Get a job then nigger. You can literally apply today to a manual labor job.

We really got handed the bad cards in life weren’t we. Meanwhile Chad has it all for free. What even is the point in trying anymore.
Ye

Romantic vibes got ruined by the explicit reference to fucking.
Nigga, that's the most brutal part of the teenlovepill. A 15yo jb doesn't have high expectations and she will never forget the dude who took her virginity.
If you somehow managed to ascend in your mid 20s, she would be disappointed by your "skills" because she compares you to the dozens (or even hundreds) of men she already had sex with. You're nothing more to her than a joke.
Boyo, it's absolutely over. Mogmaxx, Whoremaxx or ropemaxx

What the fuck? How does this piece of art have a measly 400 views? Is it a reupload?

Anyways, top tier ropefuel is what this is. :feelsYall::feelsrope:
It's a reupload.

It's too brutal, I laughed like the joker while watching this video for the first time. It's over, buddy boyo.

It's a reupload.

It's too brutal, I laughed like the joker while watching this video for the first time. It's over, buddy boyo.
Yes, it lays out the facts exactly as they are with no pointless misrepresentation. Raw, passionate penis-to-vagina plowing is at the heart of it all. Reaching that peak of existence when your sperm explodes from the nutsack, through your rock-hard penis into the tight vagina of your innocent, loving girlfriend, all the while the both of you feel heavenly, shared pleasure in the genital area. Fuck.

Yes, it lays out the facts exactly as they are with no pointless misrepresentation. Raw, passionate penis-to-vagina plowing is at the heart of it all. Reaching that peak of existence when your sperm explodes from the nutsack, through your rock-hard penis into the tight vagina of your innocent, loving girlfriend, all the while the both of you feel heavenly, shared pleasure in the genital area. Fuck.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I know 3 guys who only kissed after 20s.

Now imagine this. Some teenage ex-incel fucker commenting like, "Nah bro actually I got girlfriend last month it's awesome, so this video is wrong."

Moral of the story - don't post shit like this, and the guy who made it is a retard.

Now imagine this. Some teenage ex-incel fucker commenting like, "Nah bro actually I got girlfriend last month it's awesome, so this video is wrong."

Moral of the story - don't post shit like this, and the guy who made it is a retard.
It's truly fascinating how you use words like "incel" or "subhuman". One almost have to assume that you don't belong to this group of people.

Moral of story - denying that missing out on an essential part of adolescence wont have negative consequences on your mental development, is absolutely retarded.

Furthermore, lose some weight you fat piece of shit. 90kg @ 5'11" with (supposedly; probably 25%) 21% bodyfat jfl.

Moral of story - denying that missing out on an essential part of adolescence wont have negative consequences on your mental development, is absolutely retarded.
I don't deny it. But shit like this is dangerous imo, because it leaves you open to punishment from ex-incel bragging normie fucks

jus sayin

Ascension is not possible anymore because you missed out on teen love.
Cope, if you could get 10/10 virgin gf today you wouldn't say things like AHHH I MISSED OUT ON TEENAGE LOVE :feelsohh::feelsohh:

OMG what a classic.

I don't know what to do.

Yea -- romantic attachment/getting your sexual needs sorta met is necessary to succeed in other avenues of life, to simply move on with life.

oh i cant, this is horrific, i dont need anymore trauma please.

cringiest shit ive watched

I hate this video. Fapping alone in tears when some better looking dude uses some girl like a flashlight. I woud also want to do that. Romantic. And hugging. And romatic walks in the part alone :cryfeels: At least duvets still exist

Rebellion is the only answer and we need 100000+ ERs for that

Get a job then nigger. You can literally apply today to a manual labor job.
I applied many times, I can't get hired, they simply don't want high school graduates, they want at least someone who has experience on any labor field+ community school.
Yes, that's right, you need to get a community school certificate in order to get a job nowadays.
Fucking disgusting living on a shithole country.

just think of all the fun u had playing TF2 tho

Extremely brutal wtf.:feelswhat::blackpill:.

I choose to mogmaxx but the realization contained in the video will hunt me forever.
The fact that this kind of horror exists in this reality far surpasses any other dread.

Last edited:
Love is a mute desire at this point, imprgnating nt millennials' foid offspring is the imperative. I'm a millenial btw. I am strong , I am resilient, I am cunning and I am hunting like an ogre-skeletor. Clownworld picked a fight with the wrong animal-human hybrid INCELLAH

Last edited:
Remember seeing this on incelswithouthate

Gay like cocktail napkins:feelsaww:

This video is too tame to affect me much. Years of negative thinking lead to desensitization.

This video is too tame to affect me much. Years of negative thinking lead to desensitization.
Same, I don't even feel like I missed out on teenage love, I just want love right now.

It's to reduce his mental pain. Especially for those who believed it was "within reach" and later learned that they were only a toy among toys.
Coping never ends then jfl, cause the mental anguish by accepting reality would make most people rope.