Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DOOGYCEL REALLY DID HAVE GROOMED VIRGIN GAMER GIRL SEX

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
LIFE IS NOT FAIR

FUCKKKKKKK
2022 10 27 21 21 37 man burning on fire   Google Search

a
sdf;a
sdfkl;kasdjfl;kasdjfklasdjl;gkjsdfl;kasf
d
f
adfasdljkfhasdklfjlkasdjflkasdjflk

2022 10 27 21 22 42 News   GTFIH The FULL Doogy expos thread with bonus IT ignorance   Ince

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
he really did it...
Walter white walter

Is there any picture of him with a foid? Given his track of lying I reckon this is him larping on another account

He broke a foids hymen and anyone after him is just getting his leftovers its over

2022 10 27 21 35 00 News   GTFIH The FULL Doogy expos thread with bonus IT ignorance   Ince

2022 10 27 21 22 42 News   GTFIH The FULL Doogy expos thread with bonus IT ignorance   Ince

If I juxtapose the two messages the sentence structure is fairly similar. Also the last paragraph of KawaiiDemon is taken from an extremely masculine perspective. It makes no sense for Doogy to be so elaborate about having an imaginary jb gf you want to showcase to incels. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HIS MOTIVE it doesnt make sense for him to lie.

Last edited:
he mogs me brutally

View attachment 669429
View attachment 669431

If I juxtapose the two messages the sentence structure is fairly similar. It makes no sense for Doogy to be so elaborate about having an imaginary jb gf you want to showcase to incels. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HIS MOTIVE it doesnt make sense for him to lie.
Does it make sense for him to draw his retarded comics in the 500th edition? :feelskek:

He's just a sperg who is fixated on incels and he's been caught lying many times, look at the other thread by @The Enforcer

Does it make sense for him to draw his retarded comics in the 500th edition? :feelskek:

He's just a sperg who is fixated on incels and he's been caught lying many times, look at the other thread by @The Enforcer
I also don't understand-- why the hell would he make up his gf to be a groomed jb??? I don't understand why you would want to make yourself look like a groomer

literal pedo! report him to fbi now!!!
C83

Inceltear won't touch this like Doogycel touched an underaged igrl

I don't trust either of those two comments unless the sperg videotaped the whole thing. An autist must always videotape their first sexual experience as truth.

DOOGYCEL PILL AHHHHHHHHHHHH

You have to understand tho, Adam Dooling is a literal sperg, he has assburgers and is probably somewhat on the same level as Chris Chan, just slightly higher functioning.

He's a complete retard.

What game are these girls on??

Fucking mogger.:lasereyes: