Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Double standard: baby girls vs baby boys

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
24zoa8 1

Boy circumcision exists only in the most barbaric, undeveloped countries.

The circumutilation pill broke me mang. This world is fucking fallen.

The circumpill hit me very early and hard
How early? I was maybe 17-18 when I learned about it. Thankfully, I was already done with school so I wasn't surrounded by young women with intact bodies and brighter futures.

How early? I was maybe 17-18 when I learned about it. Thankfully, I was already done with school so I wasn't surrounded by young women with intact bodies and brighter futures.
I was in kindergarten when I realized that they had cut my dick :feelsbadman:

Did you only learn that they cut your dick when you were 17-18?
Yes, that's correct. Growing up, I just thought mine was normal; it was the only one I was familiar with, after all.

But even then, I do remember once wondering why there was a weird black line around my penis. It didn't seem right. Oh, how naive I was..

Yes, that's correct. Growing up, I just thought mine was normal; it was the only one I was familiar with, after all.

But even then, I do remember once wondering why there was a weird black line around my penis. It didn't seem right. Oh, how naive I was..
probably it would have been better for me to grow up that way. But in Kindergarten already I got dick moged.
I confronted my parents why my dick was different and they were very evasive, when I was 6-7 years old I finally understood what had happened and swallowing the circumpill at that age felt like getting hit by a bus.
Fuck my parents, fuck the dick cutting jew niggers, fuck this world. Heil Hitler!

probably it would have been better for me to grow up that way. But in Kindergarten already I got dick moged.
I confronted my parents why my dick was different and they were very evasive, when I was 6-7 years old I finally understood what had happened and swallowing the circumpill at that age felt like getting hit by a bus.
Fuck my parents, fuck the dick cutting jew niggers, fuck this world. Heil Hitler!
How did you end up finding out in Kindergarten? Also I agree, Hitler was based! Total jewmanity death tbhngl

How did you end up finding out in Kindergarten? Also I agree, Hitler was based! Total jewmanity death tbhngl
In the dressing room, other boys made fun of my circumbotched dick :cryfeels:
Everytime I think about it I want to go ER

Last edited:

Me to