Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foid cousin had a baby who can't even walk

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
He's 12 months old and can't even walk, or barely stand up, he can only crawl. Over for him. Race mixed baby as well. He only got soy formula and lives on bread basically. He got every possible vaccine too since her mother works as a nurse.

Alot of foids are so fucking incapable of nourishing their babies and making them healthy. It's a sad joke.

He's 12 months old and can't even walk, or barely stand up, he can only crawl. Over for him. Race mixed baby as well. He only got soy formula and lives on bread basically. He got every possible vaccine too since her mother works as a nurse.

Alot of foids are so fucking incapable of nourishing their babies and making them healthy. It's a sad joke.
is the child a boy or a gIrL?

Sell it to the jews for parts

Why she didn't breastfeed him?

Why she didn't breastfeed him?
Most foids don't breastfeed nowadays. They probably think their boobs will become ugly or that soy formula is healthier, i don't know. They are just fucking dumb.

Its over for that lil nigga
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Most foids don't breastfeed nowadays. They probably think their boobs will become ugly or that soy formula is healthier, i don't know. They are just fucking dumb.
So she ignores studies and evidence about importance of breastfeeding?

Nestle is shit

So she ignores studies and evidence about importance of breastfeeding?
Foids don't care about that stuff. Same with foid dog owners, they only feed their dogs dry kibble or cooked vegetables.

At my job where children get baptized i witness young mothers feeding their babies soy formula all the time. It's like an epidemic.

Jew baby soy formula should be illegal

Jew baby soy formula should be illegal
There's even a foid mother at my work who put soy formula in her coffee. They seriously think it's healthy to consume.

Foids don't care about that stuff. Same with foid dog owners, they only feed their dogs dry kibble or cooked vegetables.

At my job where children get baptized i witness young mothers feeding their babies soy formula all the time. It's like an epidemic.
I think it should be fair if children who weren't breastfeed, shouldn't take care of their mothers lately.
Because they were deprived of normal development.

I think it should be fair if children who weren't breastfeed, shouldn't take care of their mothers lately.
Because they were deprived of normal development.
It's impossible to convince foids that breast feeding is healthier too. I swear if i ever got a GF and we had kids, she would feed him/her soy formula no matter what factual evidence i would give her. They don't care.

Isn’t that normal for 12 months?

Make him an account.