Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Double standards for political party names

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
In Israel, there is a political party called "United Torah Judaism", and pretty much everyone there is fine with that name, but very few people in the world would tolerate a political party called "United Verwoerd Apartheid"

Who cares what the world says about a party in your country? It only matters if your population accepts it or not. And even then, democracy is rule of the pleb masses. Fuck that shit.

Who cares what the world says about a party in your country? It only matters if your population accepts it or not. And even then, democracy is rule of the pleb masses. Fuck that shit.
I don't really love democracy at all, I would prefer a government more like Dr. Verwoerd's.

I don't really love democracy at all, I would prefer a government more like Dr. Verwoerd's.
Alright, since you are shilling him so hard I will look up Dr. Verwörd

Alright, since you are shilling him so hard I will look up Dr. Verwörd
He was one of the greatest men to ever live, and I am happy to bring his legacy to this forum

He was one of the greatest men to ever live, and I am happy to bring his legacy to this forum
Any recommended readings aside from Wikipedia? No full books please, I already have a stack to work off.

For me, not for thee.

The usual.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.