Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Republicans lose in 2024, it is over for the MAGA movement

That´s what I´m afraid of as well.
The time for change is NOW.
About time we stop sending billions of Dollars and Euro´s, to Ukraine.
Stop sending money to Ukraine. Instead take in loads of refugees from Ukraine and Russia. As many as want to come here. Its the only way that we can save the white race in the USA.

Agreed , @Chudpreet thoughts
I tolerated that user for like a month or two before putting him on ignore.

I can tolerate users who give pushback to my ideas or even ones whose racial views are completely opposite to mine, hence why I’m cool with blackpillednigga, Made in Heaven, and some others. However, the issue with rope infinity is that, like every other mainland jeet, he argues by gish-galloping and trying to divert the topic. Also, even if you prove him wrong, he’ll just repeat the same bs debunked talking points in other threads.

At least some other turd world curroids like anandkonda can be funny at times. This guy, by comparison, is utterly insufferable
He shouldn't just be banned, he should be doxxed and hunted down like the scared and abused dog that he is.
I fully cosign this :feelskek: It’s a shame he has to drag Kafka down with that pfp of his. The mods ought to change it to something that better reflects his actual appearance, like this perhaps:

I've even read a poll showing that most immigrants from Russia/Ukraine vote democrat.
Jesus christ they're so fucking stupid.
If they lose in 2024, the MAGA movement is futureless.
We're fucked. The election is already rigged. Might as well stock up on food and booze for when the world ends.

I can tolerate users who give pushback to my ideas or even ones whose racial views are completely opposite to mine, hence why I’m cool with blackpillednigga, Made in Heaven, and some others. However, the issue with rope infinity is that, like every other mainland jeet, he argues by gish-galloping and trying to divert the topic. Also, even if you prove him wrong, he’ll just repeat the same bs debunked talking points in other threads.

At least some other turd world curroids like anandkonda can be funny at times. This guy, by comparison, is utterly insufferable

I fully cosign this :feelskek: It’s a shame he has to drag Kafka down with that pfp of his. The mods ought to change it to something that better reflects his actual appearance, like this perhaps:
View attachment 1153977
When did I argue with you, and only once you retard but i remember you were too stupid too understand my point, and literally made a point which i debunked. You low iq cum worshiper, have no basic understanding of things what you are saying. You'll repeat the same retarded copes that 4chan basement dwellers have been repeating for centuries.

View attachment 1153977
And jfl make fun of a users appearance on a incel forum tard. I don't think SFcels here are chads either

I don't particularly agree that its over as anything can happen, it all depends on how they lose. If its fake like last time then that just adds more fuel to the fire. People today are fucking nuts and just feels like everyone is waiting to kill eachother

We have already lost in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate, 2022, 2022 GA senate. Not to mention most special elections.

Over 70% of non-whites/Jews/homosexuals and trans. continue voting democrat, so how can we expect to win any elections? The Jews and democrats have already let in loads of third world immigration.

63% of immigrants vote democrat. Democrats pretty much get to import voters. I've even read a poll showing that most immigrants from Russia/Ukraine vote democrat. I would guess most white hispanics(those from Spain or say a European white person from Argentina) and Canadian immigrants vote democrat. Even most white immigrants are voting against us

Only around 50% of those born are white, while whites make up 58% of the population meaning that democrats are even having more children than Republicans since over 70% of non-whites vote democrat or green party on average.

If they lose in 2024, the MAGA movement is futureless.
He might lose, Putin doesn't have enough money to sabotage american elections anymore

Although he might try something in order to fund Drumpf and maybe win in Ukraine

τίποτα καινούργιο εδώ

That's been my point since Sleepy Joe won. Though I'm wrong on these things often so who knows.
White nationalists should all just find one country to move into tbh and make that a white nationalist stronghold where we elect white nationalist leaders and then blob up other countries from there. There's no logical way you can win elections in a majority shitskin nation and even if you did win all you're doing is stopping the flow of immigrants for 4 years, you're not decreasing it while. Meanwhile democrats flood the borders thus increasing their votes.
Such country existed, South africa under Verwoerd and the Boer Broederbund

The difference is that afrikaners are highly organized, rich and powerful people.

Not mentally ill outcasted NEETs, and despite all of that they eventually lost grip on power because of international isolation, losing in Angola and sanctions.