Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Double standards of fucking normies

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
Anyone notice that a females honor is so inflated. On one hand women are equal to men, but you get assaulted by a female you are the lolcow, you assault the same female you are targeted and attacked they are treated with delicacy but also has their ambitions respected more than men. They are equal to us but get more recognition for doing the fraction of what we do. While the things we do is almost expected from us. Reality is so fucked that we are expected to sacrifice ourselves for some whore but we are the ones put on a microscopic lens to make sure we do "enough". While they have the privilege to bitch, complain and turn men against each other. Then turn around with some moral high ground to gaslight us into second guessing our observations about them. I'm through with it it's tiring. Even the shit a female normally does is more valued than the things a man normally does. Some whore can get knocked up and somehow it is seen more valued than men maintaining a civilization. Bitch, without us you wouldn't have the comfort to raise your crotch goblin mutt mixed shitstain you call a child.

Fr, it's ER fuel. Fuck these normies and foids. Fuck nature and the human species. It's so unfair because we, truecels, don't even get the sex and things we deserve. We're dehumanized and seen as sub-human by foids and society.

gynocentrism

gynocentrism
I know and it still bothers me and this shit is plastered on video games now which makes it hard to enjoy games now. I can't go one game without seeing it.
Fr, it's ER fuel. Fuck these normies and foids. Fuck nature and the human species. It's so unfair because we, truecels, don't even get the sex and things we deserve. We're dehumanized and seen as sub-human by foids and society.
Nature is defended by foids it's interesting when you see them defend it. Because we get screwed over by nature, a subhuman female gets more benefits than a subhuman male. Their "wisdom" and sweet words to defend natural flow is just more pretentious garbage. To sound more authentic than it actually is.

I know and it still bothers me and this shit is plastered on video games now which makes it hard to enjoy games now. I can't go one game without seeing it.
games been ruined long time ago, imo it began around 2014-2015 slowly. There is some exceptions but for the most part gaming industry is fucked.

games been ruined long time ago, imo it began around 2014-2015 slowly. There is some exceptions but for the most part gaming industry is fucked.
Yes but you have silent hill, Skyrim, all these gothic themed games back in the day of PS2