Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dr k blackpills me when i tried to cope watching his video

his fucking opinion and advice does nothing for me so fuck him

"Real confidence, real belief in yourself, comes from surviving failure. NOT succeeding."

what the fuck is that

his fucking opinion and advice does nothing for me so fuck him

"Real confidence, real belief in yourself, comes from surviving failure. NOT succeeding."

what the fuck is that
dr k is a magnificent coper its an illness at this point

dr k is a magnificent coper its an illness at this point
I'd rather survive a failure then bask in success bro, that shows I have the strength to carry on and eventually succeed :feelstastyman: I feel like his audience is complete losers who just need to hear some feelgood words

I'd rather survive a failure then bask in success bro, that shows I have the strength to carry on and eventually succeed :feelstastyman: I feel like his audience is complete losers who just need to hear some feelgood words
"confidence comes from overcoming failure" DR KOPE :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

if there was no failure I would be confident and not have to overcome anything, I would be riding on my success
he's a giant coper only someone whos used to winning will not care about failure :feelshaha: