Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a video about losing hair

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've recently made my second video about losing hair. I'm hoping to make more black pill content, so I appreciate feedback. I've made great improvements to the audio too.

I plan on making a video about MrGamingGuitarist on Friday.

View: https://youtu.be/O31qwxF9QCk?si=SOd9mMeAJmFX8EgZ

What's your age if you don't mind me asking

Voicemogs me. I would be making these videos too if I didn't hate my subhuman EE voice.

what's the appeal of old minecraft?

who?
Old Minecraft is visually more appealing to me and less cluttered. Logic made a video about guitarist, but if you haven't seen it he's basically incel in denial who's nearly 30

Oh okay same
Could it be possible my voice is another reason I'm rejected? I've heard some say it's relaxing, but I don't know what impression it gives to others.

Could it be possible my voice is another reason I'm rejected? I've heard some say it's relaxing, but I don't know what impression it gives to others.
It's very friendly and not masculine enough to turn foids on. The voicepill is real.

It's very friendly and not masculine enough to turn foids on. The voicepill is real.
Honestly I think I'm too friendly in general. My anger is starting to build up but I want God to use me to preach the gospel. People always want to walk over me though.

Yeah that's definitely a possibility I too sound much younger than I actually am. That's why I asked you your age cuz you sound younger too.
Feel like people don't take me seriously because I don't have a commandeering voice

Honestly I think I'm too friendly in general. My anger is starting to build up but I want God to use me to preach the gospel. People always want to walk over me though.
I would still rather have your voice than mine. Atleast I could be friends with toilets easier and somehow get pussy through the friendzone. And also it's really important if the voice matches your looks. If you are balding with a voice like that then its kind of brutal.

Yeah that's definitely a possibility I too sound much younger than I actually am. That's why I asked you your age cuz you sound younger too.
Feel like people don't take me seriously because I don't have a commandeering voice
Perhaps this is the reason why despite being a Bodybuilder people aren't really intimidated by me

You sound 15 aren't you?

I'm actually going to make my next video about how being a gentleman is a curse. I hate this world so much.