Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dream I had about my lovely mother

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
TLDR I had a dream that I killed my mother in front of her family friends.

The situation kind of escalated before that because she played the piano to annoy me right next to my bed and I was dead tired. I then just joined her and played my own stuff on the lower registers which infuriated her. Somehow she managed to pull the chair I was sitting on, so my head slammed into the piano keys and I lost consciousness for a second. Then I dragged her to the floor where she reached between my legs coming from the front grabbing my asshole. That shit was so weird and after that I lost it and I beat the shit out of her and cut her heaf off with a large butcher's knife.
She made me a subhuman and doesn't acknowledge her responsibility. She belittles me and treats me in a disgusting way. That is how she is.

Thank god this is not an incest thread

i want to impregnate my mother and have babies with her

i want to impregnate my mother and have babies with her
imagine destroying every hole of my mommy and filling it with my warm white sperm then 9 months later she will be having a giant belly and ready to pop ton of babies for me
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pin on Maternity

I hate my mother

imagine destroying every hole of my mommy and filling it with my warm white sperm then 9 months later she will be having a giant belly and ready to pop ton of babies for me
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pin on Maternity
Jfl