Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dream I had today before waking up

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
I had multiple, but the one I wanted to talk about is:

I had signed up to a school which I hadn't gone to for a couple of months for reasons but eventually when I went I saw my oneitis (who I haven't seen for 6 years) with her boyfriend sitting outside hanging out, they asked me if I went to the school and I slickly said yes but that I had avoided going. When I saw them together I felt the purest form of torture, regret. then I saw them kiss and it was so painful. The BF wasn't even Chad, it was just a 6/10 guy. Then inside during class I had the seat behind her and was feeling very weird and sad.

The fucked up part about this dream is that we were fairly young in it (15-17), but in reality we are (20,21). The dream feelt very depressing for me and it was very dream like.

Dreams like these are incredibly depressive and unfortunately quite common.

Be careful prodding your dreams, something might pop up that you don't want to know.

Like what
I've had Oedipal dreams before. And some other stuff that revealed insecurities about girls I knew having sex with unlikable men.

Getting cucked even in dreams is brutal, i also had it once. Except 2 foids cucked me