Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dream Journal Megathread

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Shitty fucking search wouldnt bring this up. Havent been able to recall dreams for a long while. Dreamt I was in class and getting in trouble for saying something inappropriate but it was my 5th grade teacher but i was in HS. She told me I had to write a 10 page paper and getting irate and class was laughing.
I walked down hall to bathroom and where male bathroom was was female one and I almost walked in. Walked into male one and there was this girl I know from high school and middle school but barely talked to.

Shitty fucking search wouldnt bring this up. Havent been able to recall dreams for a long while. Dreamt I was in class and getting in trouble for saying something inappropriate but it was my 5th grade teacher but i was in HS. She told me I had to write a 10 page paper and getting irate and class was laughing.
I walked down hall to bathroom and where male bathroom was was female one and I almost walked in. Walked into male one and there was this girl I know from high school and middle school but barely talked to.

Did you often get in trouble in the past for saying inappropriate things in school?

Last night I had a nightmare I got banned from this site and I was enraged started crying

I dreamt I was riding my bike through the apartment complex my dad used to live although i never rode bmx back then and was biking past a bunch of high school kids coming back from school and suddenly the road was knobby, of course because I was suddenly in the Netherlands. All the people were now white and blonde. I had finally decided to say fuck it and fly to the Netherlands with no plan. Then i was on my skateboard instead of bike but the sidewalk was too bumpy so i started walking. Came to some grassy field and there were some big construction vehicles parked and saw a little dutch boy in one. Was a bit surprised at first but then figured the superior dutch must start career training quite early. Started hearing "hoi. Hoi" and realized i was in the way of some of them and was trying to get out of the way but not being able to and imagining one truck almost running me over again and again.
Tfw not dutch

I dreamt I was riding my bike through the apartment complex my dad used to live although i never rode bmx back then and was biking past a bunch of high school kids coming back from school and suddenly the road was knobby, of course because I was suddenly in the Netherlands. All the people were now white and blonde. I had finally decided to say fuck it and fly to the Netherlands with no plan. Then i was on my skateboard instead of bike but the sidewalk was too bumpy so i started walking. Came to some grassy field and there were some big construction vehicles parked and saw a little dutch boy in one. Was a bit surprised at first but then figured the superior dutch must start career training quite early. Started hearing "hoi. Hoi" and realized i was in the way of some of them and was trying to get out of the way but not being able to and imagining one truck almost running me over again and again.
Tfw not dutch

The Netherlands. This hearkens, harkens(?) back to you and the weed. Is going to The Netherlands a goal for you?

The Netherlands. This hearkens, harkens(?) back to you and the weed. Is going to The Netherlands a goal for you?
It is the greatest country on Earth
Tfw not dutch :feelsrope:
I would trade places with banned @HidekiTojota in a second

It is the greatest country on Earth
Tfw not dutch :feelsrope:
I would trade places with banned @HidekiTojota in a second

Is it that you wanna be Dutch, or would just living in Dutchland be enough for you?

Is it that you wanna be Dutch, or would just living in Dutchland be enough for you?
Of course being part of the masterrace would be ideal, but I could settle for living there and enjoying their superior infrastructure, healthcare, laws, and culture

Of course being part of the masterrace would be ideal, but I could settle for living there and enjoying their superior infrastructure, healthcare, laws, and culture

Are you making moves to eventually live in Dutchland?

I have a dream that one day my kids will grow up in a nation where they are judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.