Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dream Journal Megathread

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Woke up: April 6th, 2020, 10:34 AM

I had a few brief dreams about going to work, except it was always a weird work/school hybrid.

One dream I was watching some kind of Schoolhouse Rock cartoon called "Livin' Clean." It was about the lives of the Pilgrims who came to America and the things in life they enjoyed, compared to modern people. One of the things the song said Pilgrims enjoyed was "Jewish rain." It sounded like it was sung by Sue Manchester.

I was with small group of young men scaling some type of high rise office building, presumably with the intent to escape it. We were being held in there against our will by some malicious entity or organization. I was an outsider to the group but joined and started helping them. We were hunting for supplies to escape. Myself and two others were climbing wooden trusses like you'd find in an attic in order to get to the next floor, which makes no sense in this kind of building.

One guy was struggling climb, so I offered to climb and retrieve the item we needed, but he insisted and fell down to the ground, not seriously injured. I cimbed the trusses easily and I have much experience doing so for my electrical and AC jobs, and ive been working out. I retrieved the item from the next floor, an extension cord. On that floor I ran into another member of the group who was glad to see I retrieved it.

So you were inside the walls?

I had a dream with my oneitis, of which I only remember her saying "I'm not (her name)-chan!"

She was objecting to being called "-Chan," or she was denying being the woman you thought she was?

Woke up: April 6th, 2020, 6 AM (nap)

i was sitting on a wooden chair in the center of a squared shape room, the walls were covered with wallpapers that had motives similar to the fabrics used in the renaissance time, in the room there was masks on the walls, some are similar to the ones i have in real life, some are ones that i saw before online or in decoration stores, im not sure but i vaguely remember seeing "Girl with a Pearl Earring" on the wall too, there was no door, nothing happen in that dream, i was just calm.

then my mom woke me up

Aw, if only that dream was longer. That doesn't give us very much.

give very much what ? like i said nothing was happening i was just sitting and observing the room

Give us very much to analyze. Nothing much happened, I wish the dream were longer so we'd have something to analyze.

i had a sex dream. torture this life is

I had a dream where I met my waifu at school. I can remember how fucking nervous I was. I asked her how was her day and what youre currently up to. She said something on the lines of "im going to warm up for my cheerleader stuff. Can you help me warm up?" I fucking woke up after she said that. I will try to have this dream again.

Woke up: April 7th, 2020, 6:25 AM

I had a dream I woke up in bed to find mercury spilled on my crotch, like I coomed mercury in the night. Turns out I had some in a bottle next to my bed (my bed is on the floor) and I spilled it everywhere. I was afraid I was at risk of poisoning. But I trusted that if I washed it off now, I would survive. So I ran to my bathroom to prepare a shower. And as I showered, someone knocked at my door. But I couldn't answer because I was in the shower. They kept knocking for a while, but stopped before I was finished scrubbing. Filmy, silvery suds swirled down my drain as I finished what I assumed was the best scrubbing I could've given myself. I walked out to my living room to check the time on my cable box, and it said "18:45."

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 8th, 2020, 10:07 AM

I had a brief dream I was taking a shower, but unbeknownst to me a roll of toilet paper had fallen in with me and I had soaked it. When I noticed my mistake, instead of hurriedly getting the toilet paper out of the shower and hopefully salvaging most of it, I stared at it, and deliberately pointed a stream of water at it, soaking it thoroughly.

Then I had another dream. I was at some kind of amusement/theme park. I was with a group of people, but I don't remember their faces. Roller coaster rails twisted above our heads, and I remarked "How is this an essential business?" We all then walked into some kind of saloon where we watched a cartoon. There were these military engineers hard at work, at work for an evil empire. Then in walks this girl, they call her "Commander." She knocks a bunch of stuff off one of the engineer's desk and has a seat on the desk. She's disruptive and needy for attention/worship, throwing her authority around. She singles out an engineer and spreads her legs on the desk. She orders the engineer to fuck her. And everyone has to stop working and watch. Later the cartoon cuts to midnight, a woman prays that someday her husband can be free of the yoke of the evil empire, because the woman knows she's being cucked every night by the Commander, who demands the adoration of all personnel, even before family.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 9th, 2020, 8:33 AM

I had a dream I was in a small studio apartment. I went to look out the window, and saw that I was high up in an apartment building, surrounded by other very tall apartment buildings. They were gray and brutalist in design. It was early morning and the streets below were deserted.

I looked around my apartment, my computer was there but there wasn't much else about it I can remember. I went to my computer and opened a video on my desktop. It was a long compilation of drunken college students getting up all kinds of debauchery. I understood the purpose of that video was for me to analyze it and figure out where these videos were being filmed, with the hopes of pinpointing which school(s) had the biggest concentration of these kinds of videos. As the compilation went on, these targets started appearing on the video, freezing and locking onto things like faces and signs and other things that might identify where the videos took place. Then a bunch of browser windows started popping up. Google Maps. Big drain on my computer's memory, several Google Maps iterations were opening up. I understood this to mean that no one or two main places were detected, there was no pattern. It was random all over the world that videos like these were happening. My computer, overloaded with browser windows and stuff, started freaking out, windows were spinning upside down and tilting into the 3rd dimension. I tried to force the programs to close, but my computer wouldn't respond.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 10th, 2020, 8:09 AM

I had a dream it was a cloudy afternoon, and I was awaiting the results of the U.S. Presidential general election. There was a homemade apple peach cobbler in the refrigerator and if Donald Trump won, I was supposed to share some with him. This was a big cobbler, by the way. In one of those big tin foil pans you make lasagna in? But I wasn't sure how much Trump would take. So I had a.couple spoonfuls of it before I had to give it to him, if he won.

Turns out he did win. And he was having some kind of block party or parade or rally around the corner from my house. So I took the cobbler out there to find him. The block was lines with people cheering. And up ran Donald Trump, with Melania alongside. Trump was in a tracksuit and sweating profusely. He had been running. We all go over to a craft services table and I lay the cobbler down. He digs into half of the whole cobbler. Then he dumps half a Big Buford and some fries from Checkers/Rally's into the cobbler tin. Then he takes off running again.

And then I woke up.

My postmaxxing tentacles haven't touched this virgin thread yet i'm changing it

Woke up: April 11th, 2020, 9:40 AM

I had a dream it was a night in October, I know so because I was at this Halloween block party they have annually in my city. And I was surrounded by all manner of freak. But they were mostly what they call "kinksters." Sadly I say to myself "I have to get out of this city." But I didn't know where to go. Regardless, I start walking north. I walk past the barricades that block off street traffic, I keep walking until the streets become silent and empty. I'm far away from the block party, but I see no cars or people anywhere. I figure the whole city must be at the block party. So I use this opportunity to explore places I might not ordinarily be able to go. I head to the university district. I go to the Student Union of one of the schools there. The door is unlocked, and I walk around the lobby. All of the lights are off and no one's there. I sit in one of the chairs in the lounge and realize there's nothing here for me to learn. I'd like to know where and how to meet fun people, and I thought I could learn that here, but there's no people here, so I can't learn that.

The darkness of the area starts wavering between regular darkness and advanced darkness, until I realize I'm looking at my eyelids.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 12th, 2020, 7:59 AM

I had a dream I was at my parents' house from the late 90s. It was a hot summer day, and I was sat an office desk at a computer. About 6 feet to my left, my dad was playing this video game. I didn't catch the whole title of the game, I just saw the subtitle: "Chase for the Race." Glancing at it here and there I didn't get a feel for what kind of game it was, I just saw that he was controlling a squat cartoonish character in a vast, maybe even oversized-looking 3D city. I was being discreet with my browsing because I was looking for hentai. I shrunk my browser window so that if anybody looked over my shoulder, hopefully they wouldn't see the hentai right away. I went on Gelbooru, which obviously didn't exist back then, and typed in "stretched_clothes." I got a bunch of results for pictures of girls with breasts straining against their shirts.

And then I woke up.

You really dream everyday?

EDIT: I forgot, I also watched some kind of WebM from a show where these girls were doing some kind of gymnastics race/gauntlet at superhuman speeds. First it was two girls, then like a dozen girls finished the gauntlet by doing flips over the vault.

You really dream everyday?

Yes, and it's not normal to not have dreams. You need to have that looked at by a doctor. Whenever doctors start taking patients again.

Yes, and it's not normal to not have dreams. You need to have that looked at by a doctor. Whenever doctors start taking patients again.

Yeah I have dreams but not consistently like you do. I was just surprised.

Yeah I have dreams but not consistently like you do. I was just surprised.

Every night. Something might be wrong with your sleep.

Woke up: April 13th, 2020, 8:09 AM

I had a dream I was on something like Instagram, watching live footage of a party and live chatting with the person hosting the party. I was trying to ask them how this party came together, and/or how they got invited to it, and why it is I don't get invited to parties like that, but they never responded.

And then I woke up. That's all I really remember about the dream.

Woke up: April 14th, 2020, 8:10 AM

In this order...

I had a dream I was at a grocery store, most likely the grocery section at Wal-Mart. I was really craving some of their bologna sandwiches. This Wal-Mart sold pre-made, pre-wrapped, thick cut bologna sandwiches in plastic wrappers. There were TVs everywhere, airing this foul-mouthed old lady teaching little girls bad words.

I had a dream I was in elementary school, and we were having an Easter party, and as a party treat we were given gourmet turkey and marshmallow sandwiches.

I had a dream I was in a bad part of town, and I saw a group of teens looking like they were ready to jump me. There was a McDonalds nearby I could've ducked into for safety. But it was closed. Everything was closed. No lights, nothing. It was pitch black outside, everything was closed because of the coronavirus quarantine. I ran through the parking lot as though I was running to somewhere the teens couldn't get me, but they pursued.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 15th, 2020, 7:27 AM

I had a dream it was a dry summer day, and I was getting rid of weeds in someone's backyard, but with me I had a drum of acid like in 10 Cloverfield Lane? I was supposed to use it to just emulsify all of the weeds and grass and sticks and everything. The drum was already open. I stared into the acid and had this urge to dunk my face in it. And I eventually did. It didn't hurt, I barely felt it. But when I touched my face, I felt melted face in my hands, running through my fingers. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. For some reason I could still see, despite what I saw in the mirror: A face completely obscured by liquefied skin, like watery clay. I smoothed my face out like clay, my face was near featureless.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 16th, 2020, 6:03 AM

I had a dream Jeff Nippard came over to my parents' house to help my mom rehabilitate her shoulder. Then he and I watched some kind of America's Got Talent type show, and one of the performances was this bride and groom would roll around on the stage, furiously making out and having sex.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 17th, 2020, 6:35 AM

I had a dream my sisters were taking me to have my face rated in person by some professional face rater. We pulled up outside of his house and started walking in.

This was a psychologically relevant dream, I think. Because it exposed what I hate most about my face: I was afraid of being rated because of my prominent nasolabial folds. That was my main concern.

We arrived in a red velvet living room. In walks this bespokely dressed dude who looked like Jesse Tyler Ferguson but with a thicker beard. There was a lot of talk that I don't really remember, but I do remember that he didn't rate me.

I was getting rated because later in that dream, or maybe it was a second dream, I was headed to a private screening of Deadpool 3. We sat in a small dark theater, my sisters were there, Ryan Reynolds was there, amongst others. The movie was only partially complete because of the coronavirus quarantines. So it was mostly disjointed, loosely related scenes. Most of the movie took place on an amusement park pier. There was a post-credits joke where a girl looked into a funhouse mirror and screamed, then the camera panned around to reveal that her reflection showed that she had shaved a patch in her hair. And there was another post-credits scene where a baby Iceman was left on someone's doorstep. The door opens, and out walks this royal family of ice people. The father picks up the baby Iceman and says "What a cute little ice man! I will call him..." there's a pause... and the king says "My heir."

And then I woke up.

Had a dream I was in a brutal car accident that left me briandead. I was trying to convince the nurse and my mom to sanction suicide me because I didn't want to live a potato. My mom wanted me to live, she thought the incoherent rambles were telling her I was alive in well. Nurse or doctor was telling her this is how he will have to live the rest my life. I was discharged and had my whole life catered to me. I could poop shit throw up and my parents would have to clean it up. It ended with a nurse coming in and showing me a huge needle. She looked the like girl from the Blink-182 album.

This was on my nap today. It was only a 3hr nap. It felt like forever in my dreams

fuck your dreams

Woke up: April 18th, 2020, 7:39 AM

I had a dream I don't think I should post here.

And then I woke up.

Had a dream I was in a brutal car accident that left me briandead. I was trying to convince the nurse and my mom to sanction suicide me because I didn't want to live a potato. My mom wanted me to live, she thought the incoherent rambles were telling her I was alive in well. Nurse or doctor was telling her this is how he will have to live the rest my life. I was discharged and had my whole life catered to me. I could poop shit throw up and my parents would have to clean it up. It ended with a nurse coming in and showing me a huge needle. She looked the like girl from the Blink-182 album.

This was on my nap today. It was only a 3hr nap. It felt like forever in my dreams

Do you remember your parents regretting letting you live after you shat and vomited everywhere?

Woke up: April 19th, 2020, 10:21 AM

I had a dream I was in a school bathroom, in one of the stalls taking a dump. The stall door was to the left of me, not to the front, and it faced the entrance to the bathroom. Kinda like a shower. Then my worst nightmare comes true. Into the bathroom comes one of the students, I guess, He starts trying to wrest my stall door open. I explain to him that I'm in there, but he keeps trying. It's clear that he's trying to break into my stall and get me. I peer out through the crack at him, and he sees me. He tells me "Girls are out here getting their asses and tiddies signed!" He was trying to alert me to this opportunity. I put my pants back on. I don't flush, I don't wipe. I hurry out of the bathroom and run out into an empty school hallway. I run around in circles for a while, for some reason unsure of what direction to go in. Then I run down the hallway, turn into a classroom (also empty) and jump out of the window.

I fall several stories and land in some kind of parade or street festival. I understand that this is where the girls taking their clothes off is. But I'm surrounded by sweaty revelers, I can't find any nudity. Also I find that I'm not anywhere near a school anymore. I'm actually closer to this big museum in my city. And something akin to a 4th of July celebration is going on. Recognizing the area, I head to this bridge that overlooks this river. I become aware that I have something in my pocket that I want to throw into the river. I pull it out. I recognize it as this old thermal unit to a motor that I found once, several years ago in real life.

I chuck it into the river.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 20th, 2020, 6:17 AM

I had a dream I made a thread on Incels.co, posting my phone number. And I got a call from someone who sounded like a middle aged man. He asked me if I had any money, I said no. Then he started to kinda mock me for the money I didn't have. "Yeah, you sound like you don't have a dime." Then he said to call him if I wanted to know how to make money. My first reaction was to ask "Are you a pawnbroker?" But he hung up.

I figured I could deduce who it was that called me by seeing who visited/posted in my thread. I don't remember the name, but there was someone who had an avatar of what I assume was some kind of white ghost, swimming out of a black void, grasping out at the viewer. I focused on this avatar, and my perspective began to pan backwards. I was looking behind the shoulder of the person who posted from the ghost avatar account. Their computer and battlestation looked like the expensive kind a professional streamer or video creator would have. I was in a white living room with potted plants near the computer, and sunlight shone in brightly. The place looked immaculate. And sitting at the computer was this big black guy in a wife beater. I never saw his face because this was behind the shoulder.

I realized I was an intruder in this person's house, so I turned around and hurried out as quietly as I could. I somehow ended up in the backstage hallways of some big event. I saw lights flashing from the venue up ahead, which turned out to be some colossal night club with a ceiling several stories tall. Towers of people hanging off big steel ladders surrounded me. Neon and strobes surrounded me. At some point a fight broke out and one guy was getting pummeled on the ground while other people filmed. I got the intense feeling that the guy getting beat up was gonna die, or be crippled. My sensibilities were upset, I couldn't intervene, but I couldn't abandon him.

The panic elevated my heart and breath rate, and I woke up.

Woke up: April 30th, 2020, 7:20 PM

it wasn't a surreal dream like i used to had, this one was just a memory

i was sitting at the table doing my homework, i was about 6 years old, and my father was sitting next to me working on his laptop, suddenly he slapped me without saying anything, i looked at him then continued on my homework, then he did it again and again until i started crying, then he said "stop biting your pen, gtfo of my table"

he slapped me every time i bit my pen

then my mother woke me up for dinner

So that wasn't just a dream, that was a thing your dad used to do?

Woke up:April 30 2020 6:20AM

I am incel in my dreams.All girls rejected me in my area so I traveled the world to find a girl that liked me but still got rejected

Woke up:April 30 2020 6:20AM

I am incel in my dreams.All girls rejected me in my area so I traveled the world to find a girl that liked me but still got rejected

Where in the world did you go?

yes, it was a memory from 14 years ago, i thought i forgot it tbh

How's your relationship with your dad now?

Woke up May 1 4:26 AM

I was in a class and had a bunch of coins with me. I was reading and some of the coins started moving away from me on its own. The teacher and other students noticed the coins and thought that someone must have thrown them to disturb the class. The teacher looked around and saw that there were coins on my desk. I defended saying it moved on its own, but they did not believe me. I also dreamt that I was with a girl. We were looking at the stars and she said it was pretty.

Woke up May 1 4:26 AM

I was in a class and had a bunch of coins with me. I was reading and some of the coins started moving away from me on its own. The teacher and other students noticed the coins and thought that someone must have thrown them to disturb the class. The teacher looked around and saw that there were coins on my desk. I defended saying it moved on its own, but they did not believe me. I also dreamt that I was with a girl. We were looking at the stars and she said it was pretty.

How old are you?

I don't know what that means?
I might hop on this bandwagon and post some of my dreams.
I am an avid lucid dreamer and love keeping dream journals so mine will probably be very detailed.

I forget my dreams after I have them.

almost had wet dream last night i was fucking some foid missionary but my dick was very small.

I was supposed to find this thread for someone, but I forgot, because the search function is broken.

I haven't recalled a dream well in a while but this night I was eating cheese puffs and on the package it declined to say the serving size, but one serving had 80g of sugar. Also I was playing the violin (quit when I was 11).