Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dreamed of killing a foid

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
In my dream, I was outside and a foid did something that pissed me off so I started beating her up. I noticed she was enjoying it, and asked her if that was the case, to which she replied positively. I got so disgusted and full of hatred when she told me that that I picked her up, walked up a walkway and threw her down to the avenue full of passing cars in high speed. The dream ended there though, I didn't get to see her landing and getting run over by the cars.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

In my dream, I was outside and a foid did something that pissed me off so I started beating her up. I noticed she was enjoying it, and asked her if that was the case, to which she replied positively. I got so disgusted and full of hatred when she told me that that I picked her up, walked up a walkway and threw her down to the avenue full of passing cars in high speed. The dream ended there though, I didn't get to see her landing and getting run over by the cars.
You didn't Patrick Batemanmaxx and chase her down the hallway with a chainsaw.... Soft

You didn't Patrick Batemanmaxx and chase her down the hallway with a chainsaw.... Soft
Yeah, I guess just beating them up and thwoing them onto an avenue to be run over by multiple high-speed cars
isn't hardcore enough for 2020 standards. That's probably why I'm an incel, I'm a beta nice guy, not violent enough to please foids.

Extremely based. Should have rapemaxxed too.

I suggest you never talk about it IRL.

Ever.

not a bad dream boyo. i wish i could have those
Yeah, I guess just beating them up and thwoing them onto an avenue to be run over by multiple high-speed cars
isn't hardcore enough for 2020 standards. That's probably why I'm an incel, I'm a beta nice guy, not violent enough to please foids.
LOL . same

Extremely based, in my dream I wan't to beat up and rape a foid till she dies.

where was the rape part?