Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dreaming of happier times from the past

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
These dreams are weird.

It's odd because my main feeling about them upon waking is not sadness that it wasn't real but more... a nice feeling that I got to experience it again.

I feel like people have gone so weird since we've been adults not teens. It's like everyone has joined a cult or something and I'm remembering the time before they did.

I hope one day I find new people who aren't in that "cult" (of acting super "adult") but it's difficult to find them.

Also sorry for all the "quotes". lol

Oof no replies, hehe

I did write it while half asleep though XD

Oof no replies, hehe

I did write it while half asleep though XD
damn brutal no reply pill

I remember you said you were old. What advice would you give to someone young?

Basically, something tangent to nostalgiacoping. Going back to the happier times of the past.

There's definitely a lot of warm to it and everything felt so new/novel back then. Each day seemed much more exciting back then.

I can definitely relate.

Can relate. I do go on the nostalgia train quite a bit myself :feelscry:

Basically, something tangent to nostalgiacoping. Going back to the happier times of the past.

There's definitely a lot of warm to it and everything felt so new/novel back then. Each day seemed much more exciting back then.

I can definitely relate.

Can relate. I do go on the nostalgia train quite a bit myself :feelscry:

Aw thanks guys. Yeah that first post I wrote is pretty meandering, hehe. It makes sense but it's pretty obvious I was half asleep!

damn brutal no reply pill

I remember you said you were old. What advice would you give to someone young?

Hiya sorry I didn't answer this before.

Hm. It's a big question isn't it! It's hard to give advice that isn't just... the kind of advice that I would give to someone of any age. Like how useful it is to find a monetisable skill that you enjoy, or the importance of taking care of your body and teeth, or... how if you don't put yourself out there socially, your social life can disappear pretty fast especially after school and uni.

I think that's all a fairly good structure at least in developed countries like this for living your life :)