Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dreaming about failing uni courses despite finishing it years ago

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Why does this still happen to me quite often. For example dreaming that I'm at class and the professor is explaining how evaluation will work, deadlines for assignments, midterm dates, etc. And feeling anxious because it's one of my last courses and if I fail I would graduate like a year later. Or dreaming that I'm in class and not understand whatever the professor says.

Then when I wake up and I remember I defended my dissertation years ago I feel relieved but still weird having these dreams about stuff that shouldn't worry me anymore. Can any of you relate?

Imagine giving a shit about passing uni

i never had a nightmare that wasnt about school/uni

How did the degree workout for you?

Past trauma goes back to your mind

How did the degree workout for you?
Eh tbh I have an office job that I could do without a uni degree but at the same time my degree helped me land the job. Boring job but pay isn't bad for what it is. So 50/50 I would say.

Why does this still happen to me quite often. For example dreaming that I'm at class and the professor is explaining how evaluation will work, deadlines for assignments, midterm dates, etc. And feeling anxious because it's one of my last courses and if I fail I would graduate like a year later. Or dreaming that I'm in class and not understand whatever the professor says.

Then when I wake up and I remember I defended my dissertation years ago I feel relieved but still weird having these dreams about stuff that shouldn't worry me anymore. Can any of you relate?
I dream about it while I'm still in Uni and academically successful man.

Yeah stressful situations are a recurring objects of my dreams too, i dream up situations from school days even when its been more than 10 years since i left school, dreams are a reservoir and reflections of everything that has happened or that is about to happen even due to deep seated desires

Eh tbh I have an office job that I could do without a uni degree but at the same time my degree helped me land the job. Boring job but pay isn't bad for what it is. So 50/50 I would say.
good. :smonk:
at least the pay is enough to cope brocel.

Do you not instinctively grab your pistol half awake and fearful when this dream hits you?

Sometimes I have the same dream where I forgot I have an exam and realize I have several exams in a few days or I have already missed them. I also have finished university quite some time ago. But these dreams are short and it feels good to wake up and realize I'll never have to studycel again in my life.

Same. I often find myself returning to highschool in my nightmares. I fucking hate all faggots from there ALL OF THEM. The only useful thing I've learned there is the fact that normies should be avoided.

Probably left you with a trauma lmao