Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dreams are my favorite cope

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I'm constantly amazed with how many original dreams my brain keeps coming up with despite rotting at home and currently not even watching any shows or movies. Just from this night I remember 5:

1. Traveling to murica, visiting a diner and asking where's a good place to sleep
2. Meeting god, who turns out to be a japanese computer maker
3. Getting my face licked by a japanese lady while I'm in Neo-Tokyo. Felt so good.
4. Being The Flash
5. Having an original VLDL skit acted out in and around my house. I slapped Britt's ass twice and she commented on it like playfully like "Did someone just slap my butt?"

Imagine having nightmares instead after a day of rotting, it's over for nightmarecels.

have u tried lucid dreams?

Mogger, I don’t dream at all, it’s over.

Didnt sleep through since years

Harley Quinn will be my gf now. It's funny, my only exposure to her was a 2 minute youtube clip from gotham knights about 3 months ago and the movie from 3 years ago, yet my whole night was about her.

1. Third person nighttime climbing atop a building with a small rounded roof alongside Batman with the help of his gadgets
2. First person Harley game, I caused some havoc while laughing maniacally
3. Walking through rainy Gotham. It's funny, Harley's face was blocky like in Max Payne 1 so I forced my brain to improve the graphics to what I would call Unreal Engine 6 quality and it worked.
4. Playing some sort of sunny GTA Vice City game with Harley as the main character.
5. The best for last - Had Harley in my house and we had to escape because we were attacked by multiversal threats from Marvel and then we were making out on a couch so she's my gf now.

Me on the left. Nobody copes like me. You merely adopted coping; I was born in it, molded by it.