Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Drivelicensepill

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Literally stalked instagrams of three foids from my old class and two shared pics that they passed exams and one put it in her bio.
IMG 20191001 195119

@LastGerman its over for us.

They're girls. They don't need a driver's licence to obtain sex/relationships; they just need to exist.

The driver license pill is a brutal one

Even cat mogs you @LastGerman

It is an obvious requisite if you want to get ahead quickly.

The driverlicensepill can’t get any more real :feelsrope:

The driverlicensepill can’t get any more real :feelsrope:
Tag someone this guy who was crying last times about no quality on forum and was denying driverlicensepill

I have driver license and car. How am I still a loveless virgin?

I have driver license and car. How am I still a loveless virgin?

Moggs me brutally. You do not need a female. A driver licence and a car is much better.
Also @BrendioEEE

Cars can get pretty expensive to maintain and I live in a big city. For what it's worth, the public communication here has been massively improved in the recent years. Everything I need is close by, and if it's not, then I can simply hop into a bus, tram or subway and get there. I understand American cities are build with the idea that everyone will have a car but that's not the case in Europe.

I don't need car for driving, so no worries about licence.

Last edited:
Just drive without a license boyos. Thats what my carcel friends and I did in high school, and we never got caught.