Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Driverslicense pill] A father giving his daughter a car is the most cucked decision to be made

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Imagine you have done a pretty decent job as a father. Your girl has been brought up conservately in a Christian household with a good father and mother figure. Up till now you have monitored her and made sure she hangs out with theright people and not teenage whores. She dresses modestly and does not act like a moody bitch, she knows her place and her role as a woman. You decide that you will reward her good behaviour and give her a car for her 18th birthday (or whichever birthday). Congratulations that’s years of hard work down the drain she can now drive to the most degenerate places of the city by herself and become retarded all that hard work is fading away she is exposed to all that corrupts western female youth into the raging leftist whores you see today. She becomes a degenerate and now has unlimited access to Chads as she can drive to them whenever she wants and fuck in his house (because presumably you won’t let her be a slut in the house), you just cucked yourself 18+ years of hard work raising a trad daughter and now she’s like every other foid because you gave her a car. This is my experience too, the giga sluts only showed their true colours when they had the means to bunny hop from one Chad to the next thanks to their car. The drivers license pill is real folks never forget.

Doesn't really matter
Even if she can't drive, she'll sit in Chad's passenger seat and suck him off.

Doesn't really matter
Sometimes when i'm driving I like to imagine a foid doing that for me ngl.

Yup female driving was a mistake. No need to buy your daughter a car if you have a basement.

@LastGerman

You decide that you will reward her good behaviour and give her a car for her 18th birthday

Imagine being even so cucked that you allow your daughter to drive in the first place. While this female can drive without any effort and has now a car on top of that, I am struggling with it and I will most likely kill myself because of it.
Also @rightfulcel

That is cucked man, also nice brag.

No need to buy your daughter a car if you have a basement.

The basement it is.

Doesn't really matter
The car gives them means to escape from their parents with little to no consequences for long periods of time. Assuming you raise a good daughter in a good neighbourhood she will not be exposed to degeneracy but her taking her car to various places will expose her to degeneracy and so is born a slut.

The car gives them means to escape from their parents with little to no consequences for long periods of time. Assuming you raise a good daughter in a good neighbourhood she will not be exposed to degeneracy but her taking her car to various places will expose her to degeneracy and so is born a slut.

Keep coping about the nature of women.

@LastGerman
Fuck that’s brutal ngl even when I drive i tense up because I’m too high inhib and anxiety gets me. Getting car mogged by competent drivers is suicidal ngl.

Stop taking responsibility and accountability from women. They are whores because they choose to be whores. It’s out of the fathers hands once she’s a legal adult. Women have collectively decided to destroy their own lives and it’s not any man’s fault.

Stop taking responsibility and accountability from women. They are whores because they choose to be whores. It’s out of the fathers hands once she’s a legal adult. Women have collectively decided to destroy their own lives and it’s not any man’s fault.
Do you not think the stream of cucked fathers have nothing to do with this?
Low T beta male men breed uncontrollable whores.
Most masculine strong willed fathers I know do not let their kids participate in leftist degeneracy culture.
The biggest whores always come from weak father family’s or single mothers that’s a fact.

Most masculine strong willed fathers I know do not let their kids participate in leftist degeneracy culture.
The biggest whores always come from weak father family’s or single mothers that’s a fact.
Yes, it's like forbidding your son from being a drug dealer or smoking crack.

The biggest whores I knew were preacher daughters and conservative girls that had fathers that threatened to murder their boyfriends. We live in a degenerate society bud, nothing you can do will save your son or daughter from becoming a degenerate. You can only teach them right, and then it’s up to them from there.

But yeah, weak fathers and single mothers usually end up with problem childs. But I also know girls raised by single mothers that turned out fine, went to college, got married young and have a nice family they bring to church.

If we lived in a society where women were considered children until married, then I’d blame the father but I’ve seen many good fathers have rebellious daughters that turn into whores. It honestly can’t be helped in this society.

Imagine you have done a pretty decent job as a father. Your girl has been brought up conservately in a Christian household with a good father and mother figure. Up till now you have monitored her and made sure she hangs out with theright people and not teenage whores. She dresses modestly and does not act like a moody bitch, she knows her place and her role as a woman. You decide that you will reward her good behaviour and give her a car for her 18th birthday (or whichever birthday). Congratulations that’s years of hard work down the drain she can now drive to the most degenerate places of the city by herself and become retarded all that hard work is fading away she is exposed to all that corrupts western female youth into the raging leftist whores you see today. She becomes a degenerate and now has unlimited access to Chads as she can drive to them whenever she wants and fuck in his house (because presumably you won’t let her be a slut in the house), you just cucked yourself 18+ years of hard work raising a trad daughter and now she’s like every other foid because you gave her a car. This is my experience too, the giga sluts only showed their true colours when they had the means to bunny hop from one Chad to the next thanks to their car. The drivers license pill is real folks never forget.
they know her ass would crash it

Last edited:
The biggest whores I knew were preacher daughters and conservative girls that had fathers that threatened to murder their boyfriends. We live in a degenerate society bud, nothing you can do will save your son or daughter from becoming a degenerate. You can only teach them right, and then it’s up to them from there.

But yeah, weak fathers and single mothers usually end up with problem childs. But I also know girls raised by single mothers that turned out fine, went to college, got married young and have a nice family they bring to church.

If we lived in a society where women were considered children until married, then I’d blame the father but I’ve seen many good fathers have rebellious daughters that turn into whores. It honestly can’t be helped in this society.
Brutal not gonna lie. It’s a cancer in all of Western society that needs to be purged. Can’t believe decent mannered women are now the exception my God.

Brutal not gonna lie. It’s a cancer in all of Western society that needs to be purged. Can’t believe decent mannered women are now the exception my God.
The only person you can be responsible for 100% is yourself. Live right and be a beacon for others to follow. Most people are miserable and hopelessly lost. They have purposely destroyed all positive male role models, so we must become our own, even if our influence reaches 1 or 2 people. I hope you have a good day bud.

The only person you can be responsible for 100% is yourself. Live right and be a beacon for others to follow. Most people are miserable and hopelessly lost. They have purposely destroyed all positive male role models, so we must become our own, even if our influence reaches 1 or 2 people. I hope you have a good day bud.
Thanks for the words of wisdom fellow cel good wishes to you too.

It feels even worse if they drive something exp like a mercs or bmw

It feels even worse if they drive something exp like a mercs or bmw
Fuck saw a known slut from my old high school drive a BMW with her Stacey friends and I wanted to kms. Brutal

:soy::soy::soy:
Imagine being even so cucked that you allow your daughter to drive in the first place. While this female can drive without any effort and has now a car on top of that, I am struggling with it and I will most likely kill myself because of it.
Also @rightfulcel
It has to stop, females get to go further and further while we stay at the starting line :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck saw a known slut from my old high school drive a BMW with her Stacey friends and I wanted to kms. Brutal

That is always brutal. The thing is, if I look around, everybody just drives a somewhat good car. How is this this even possible. I feel like a child despite the fact I am 25.

It has to stop, females get to go further and further while we stay at the starting line :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have to accept that I will most likely never catch up. At this point I just want to drive and have a driver licence.

That's why if I raise a daughter I'll make sure she's fat and ugly as possible. I'll never teach her how to watch her weight or exercise or put on sun screen. On top of that I'll send her to an all girl saudi arabian boarding school.

I bet that preacher with the slutty daughter allowed her to dress like a slut and leave the house whenever she wanted. Just because he acted like a tough guy threatening to "kill her boyfriend" doesn't mean he's not a cuck when it comes to dealing with his whore daughter. But the laws in america are way too cucked, that's why it's better to send daughters off to less cucked countries, where at least you can beat the hell out of them without getting in trouble.

Hits pipe.

I've logically deduced that you, sir, are correct.

Doesn't really matter
TBH unless you drive her to and from school there's no way to avoid this even if you never see Chad pick her up or drop her off from your house.

Hell even if you do, Chad is allowed to park at school so she will suck him off there during lunch break.